Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

beauty or brains

Dec 28th 2012 new
Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Arturo-535613 said:
--hide--

Brains. At least on one's deathbed, the person will still be interesting to listen to after many years of being interesting to listen to or can read to you from a great book. I think brains provide more lasting pleasure of a higher caliber.

Dec 28th 2012 new

the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased. anyhow, my question is:

Since 2013 is fast approaching who would you think you'd rather be dating. Someone with brains or someone with beauty. This an age old topic but I thing opinions my have changed.

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Arturo-535613 said: the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased....

the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased. anyhow, my question is:

Since 2013 is fast approaching who would you think you'd rather be dating. Someone with brains or someone with beauty. This an age old topic but I thing opinions my have changed.

--hide--

Beauty is nice. Brains are interesting. But, I choose heart.

- Elizabeth

Dec 28th 2012 new

Beauty is transcendent. Brains are not. Rather, all those who find themselves in eternal hellfire have denied at least some truth regarding God in their intellect.

Dec 28th 2012 new
How about 3, beauty, brain and heart. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Right????
Dec 28th 2012 new
like a contact lens
Dec 28th 2012 new

false dichotomy. it's not an either/or thing.

why not a little of both?

Dec 28th 2012 new

[quote]Elizabeth-462557 said:

Beauty is nice. Brains are interesting. But, I choose heart.

- Elizabeth

looks like beauty is on ropes, how can this be?

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Arturo-535613 said: the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased. anyhow, my qu...

--hide--
Arturo, I would choose a beautiful smart heart that knows honesty, trust, and the avenue to true love. He wouldn't have to be gorgeous but attractive to my eyes. I find that a loving heart can make that attractive person beautiful.
Posts 1 - 10 of 118