Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/28/2012 new

(Quote) Arturo-535613 said:
--hide--

Brains. At least on one's deathbed, the person will still be interesting to listen to after many years of being interesting to listen to or can read to you from a great book. I think brains provide more lasting pleasure of a higher caliber.

12/28/2012 new

the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased. anyhow, my question is:

Since 2013 is fast approaching who would you think you'd rather be dating. Someone with brains or someone with beauty. This an age old topic but I thing opinions my have changed.

12/28/2012 new

(Quote) Arturo-535613 said: the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased....

the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased. anyhow, my question is:

Since 2013 is fast approaching who would you think you'd rather be dating. Someone with brains or someone with beauty. This an age old topic but I thing opinions my have changed.

--hide--

Beauty is nice. Brains are interesting. But, I choose heart.

- Elizabeth

12/28/2012 new

Beauty is transcendent. Brains are not. Rather, all those who find themselves in eternal hellfire have denied at least some truth regarding God in their intellect.

12/28/2012 new
How about 3, beauty, brain and heart. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Right????
12/28/2012 new
like a contact lens
12/28/2012 new

false dichotomy. it's not an either/or thing.

why not a little of both?

12/28/2012 new

[quote]Elizabeth-462557 said:

Beauty is nice. Brains are interesting. But, I choose heart.

- Elizabeth

looks like beauty is on ropes, how can this be?

12/28/2012 new
(Quote) Arturo-535613 said: the browser may have closed faster than i thought...i noticed everything have been erased. anyhow, my qu...

--hide--
Arturo, I would choose a beautiful smart heart that knows honesty, trust, and the avenue to true love. He wouldn't have to be gorgeous but attractive to my eyes. I find that a loving heart can make that attractive person beautiful.
Posts 1 - 10 of 118