Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 28th 2012 new

Brains!

The heart is just a pump. It has a lot of energy and determination. But, good Lord, give me a fine mind!

Dec 28th 2012 new
Beauty fades dumb is forever

www.youtube.com
Dec 28th 2012 new

How about a brainy beauty? laughing I say brains, because beauty is where it starts, but if the brains are not there, then beauty won't even help.

Dec 28th 2012 new

after 20 years old, brains is the new sexy lovestruck!

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Zoe-337980 said: after 20 years old, brains is the new sexy
(Quote) Zoe-337980 said:

after 20 years old, brains is the new sexy

--hide--
It depends on what her brains look like! laughing

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Arturo, I would choose a beautiful smart heart that knows honesty, trust, and the avenue to true love. He...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Arturo,

I would choose a beautiful smart heart that knows honesty, trust, and the avenue to true love. He wouldn't have to be gorgeous but attractive to my eyes. I find that a loving heart can make that attractive person beautiful.
--hide--

In the movie The Ward of Oz, the lion chose courage, the tin man chose the heart, and the scare crow chose the brain...Dorothy chose to go back home to Kansas. .The beauty of the film was Oz was beyond reach..
Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever www.youtube.com
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever

www.youtube.com
--hide--
www.youtube.com

Dec 29th 2012 new

Well, since "brains" encompass so many things, like wit, humor, intellect, emotions, etc. and "beauty" is typically physical, I say "brains". Besides, God must have made days half dark and half light for some reason, right? Until the invention of artificial light humanity had to spend half their lives with someone they couldn't see anyways. wink

Cat

Dec 29th 2012 new
Hard one.I Have seen men with brains that can't relate to women very well & handsome men who

are into themselves.I have also seen handsome men who are kind & same with a man who is

very smart.I don't think there is an answer to that question.
Dec 29th 2012 new

Pretty is as pretty does.

Posts 11 - 20 of 118