Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: For 2013 I want to continue to eat healthier , try and get more exercise. I am sure there are other things I ...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:

For 2013 I want to continue to eat healthier , try and get more exercise. I am sure there are other things I just can not think of them right now. I hope everyone has a great new year.

Keep the Faith
Chuck

--hide--
Same here Chuck!!! But I didn't include the exercise.... I guess that should be added. Lol. :)
Dec 28th 2012 new
I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
--hide--

You know that's a great way to sum up all of my goals! I think that is what God expects from all of us on some level, to be the best we can be in the way He made us. cloud

Dec 28th 2012 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have only 1 New Year Resolution: To be "The Best Version of Myself." By being "The Best Version of Myself," I will transform my life in ways that are lacking.
--hide--
Ohhh I like that!!! :)
Posts 11 - 14 of 14