Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: (Quote) Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Quote:
Mary-486033 said: Beauty fades dumb is forever

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Case in point! rolling eyes laughing

Image sending her to the store! Cooking! Taking care of babies! Driving! Balancing the check book!

God help her husband! eyepopping
Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Well, since "brains" encompass so many things, like wit, humor, intellect, emotions, etc. and "bea...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Well, since "brains" encompass so many things, like wit, humor, intellect, emotions, etc. and "beauty" is typically physical, I say "brains". Besides, God must have made days half dark and half light for some reason, right? Until the invention of artificial light humanity had to spend half their lives with someone they couldn't see anyways.

Cat

--hide--

....some how socialization may have played a role in physical attraction among people, but if there were no beers back then, how did they improvised?
Dec 29th 2012 new

I like a kind hearted outgoing man - sometimes the brainiacs can be introverted and I have a hard time communicating with them - if said person is handsome well that is a bonus. Sometimes those really good looking guys can be stuck on themselves - what a turn off.

Dec 29th 2012 new

I like my men big and stupid!!! Just kidding...

I would like to be with a man who is physically appealing to me and equivalently intelligent. However, if I had to err, I would err on the side of intelligent. Seriously...

Dec 29th 2012 new

Brains. Looks come and go. Or my eyesight may come and go. wave

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Brains. Looks come and go. Or my eyesight may come and go.
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Brains. Looks come and go. Or my eyesight may come and go.

--hide--

I feel some people use their beauty for evil , but their are many good beautiful people. Many people with brains are those that are so proud that it is their way and not Gods way. But their are many smart people that are good also... i say the most improtant is neither of these two but faith hope and most importantly LOVE.

Dec 29th 2012 new

Beauty and brains interacting with each other, thanks to a positive spiritual outlook.

Dec 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Arturo-535613 said: ....some how socialization may have played a role in physical attraction among people, but if t...
(Quote) Arturo-535613 said:

....some how socialization may have played a role in physical attraction among people, but if there were no beers back then, how did they improvised?
--hide--

Arturo, standards were different back then. There were no braces for crooked teeth, breast implants, hair coloring and make up, fancy grooming tools and shaving kits. There also wasn't media on TV, billboards, magazines, internet that constantly shoved what "beauty" should be in their faces. Although I'm sure physical attraction and what the idea of beauty should be was important in some way, I don't believe the emphasis was what is is today.

Can you imagine if our profile pictures was not a picture at all? What if it was a list of our best and worst character traits and only after a certain number of messaging to another member would our pictures be revealed? Interesting...

Cat

Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-521814 said: I feel some people use their beauty for evil , but their are many good beautif...
(Quote) Donna-521814 said:

I feel some people use their beauty for evil , but their are many good beautiful people. Many people with brains are those that are so proud that it is their way and not Gods way. But their are many smart people that are good also... i say the most improtant is neither of these two but faith hope and most importantly LOVE.

--hide--

To most people true beauty is blind, to some it's the opposite. Intelligence is neither blind nor clear--quite subtle.
Dec 29th 2012 new

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but 'no one be holding me,' can I be beautiful?? It doesn't feel like it. A woman in love and loved feels and looks the most beautiful!

Posts 21 - 30 of 118