Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

new here as well

12/27/2012 new

I figured I would introduce myself as well. I am 24 years old and became a widow at 22 when my husband was killed while serving in Iraq. Our daughter was 8 months old, she just turned 2 on Veteran's Day. Hoping to find a new great love and father figure for my girl. Someday...

12/27/2012 new

(Quote) Vanessa-927330 said: I figured I would introduce myself as well. I am 24 years old and became a widow at 22 when my ...
(Quote) Vanessa-927330 said:

I figured I would introduce myself as well. I am 24 years old and became a widow at 22 when my husband was killed while serving in Iraq. Our daughter was 8 months old, she just turned 2 on Veteran's Day. Hoping to find a new great love and father figure for my girl. Someday...

--hide--

Welcome Vanessa. You, your husband, and your family have given the greatest sacrifice for our country - no thank you or gratitude could ever be enough. I will pray for your happiness.

12/29/2012 new

Just wanted to say Hi Vanessa and sorry for your loss as well. I will say a prayer for you that God sends a very good person into your life.

((Hugs))

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Vanessa-927330 said: I figured I would introduce myself as well. I am 24 years old and became a widow at 22 when my ...
(Quote) Vanessa-927330 said:

--hide--

I'm sorry for your loss, Vanessa. I know what you have experienced has been difficult, but I am so glad you are now ready to seek a new path. I think you will find a lot of interesting and very nice people on CM. The forums are a fun way to meet them. Don't forget the women's room. I often find it the most informative. There a lot of great guys here who would be wonderful husbands and father figures for your daughter. God bless you in your search.

- Elizabeth

Posts 1 - 4 of 4