Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

So as a Christmas gift to myself, I finally broke down and traded in my old Blackberry Curve for a Windows phone.
Can anyone suggest any good Catholic phone applications? I have seen one family in church that has the Sunday readings dowloaded to their phone.

12/31/2012 new
I'm not sure what a "Windows" phone is, but I have Laudate and iCatholicFM (which was found through Laudate). Both were free and are good!
12/31/2012 new

Thanks! I found Laudate, but what I found was only for Andriod I can keep looking though.

01/01/2013 new
Divine Mercy app The one by: Marian Brothetrs of the Immaculate Conception is the best.
01/03/2013 new

Look up the application, "iMass." It's done here in Florida (where I live) and you can watch the traditional Latin Mass and pray traditional prayers every day.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5