Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Where??

Dec 30th 2012 new

now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be one and are between 20 and 31 shoot me a message .

if you are something else post it n we can talk about it I love Myers- Briggs .

Dec 30th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be one and...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be one and are between 20 and 31 shoot me a message .

if you are something else post it n we can talk about it I love Myers- Briggs .

--hide--
INFJ here... Borderline I... I find that aspects of the results of this test are very true. I do tend to "read" people's feelings and body language as communication more than what they verbally tell me. This makes online communication a fun challenge! Lol! And my interior life is a home of its own. Lack of interior time leaves me spent!
Dec 30th 2012 new

cool cool yea u Def need ?me time to fufunction

Dec 30th 2012 new
ISFJ and the description is pretty close to perfect.
Dec 30th 2012 new

I've taken this test several times, and I have always gotten ESTJ. I just took a test on a website that gives you the percentage balances for your results which I think is a nice feature. So, according to this, I am very strongly Sensing and Judging, strongly Extroverted, and moderately Thinking.

Brian, are you looking for a girl who is exactly what you are? What about someone whose personality would complement yours?

Dec 30th 2012 new

What are you, Brian?

In tests up to my freshman year of college I was INFJ. In tests I have taken since then I've become INTJ. But alas! I am too old for Brian! Wa-waaaaaah. wink In a couple of months I'll even be thirty-THREE! laughing

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-896845 said: What are you, Brian? In tests up to my freshman year of college I was INFJ. In te...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

What are you, Brian?

In tests up to my freshman year of college I was INFJ. In tests I have taken since then I've become INTJ. But alas! I am too old for Brian! Wa-waaaaaah. In a couple of months I'll even be thirty-THREE!

--hide--

3-4 years older is too old? Good grief! boggled

No wonder sites like this are so proftable! rolling eyes

theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new

very cool, there are TONS of SJs around the globe, and that fits you to a T well very interesting :-)

Dec 30th 2012 new

Well I am an ENTJ and the personality that compliments mine is either another ENTJ or an INTJ. Those two are basically the best of the best, sure others will work too, just those are considered Ideal.

The S and N difference is the hardest to overcome because its how you take in information and therefore how you dole it out. This makes communication, the basis of a realtionship very hard, can be overcome but hard.

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: 3-4 years older is too old? Good grief! No wonder sites like this are so...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

3-4 years older is too old? Good grief!

No wonder sites like this are so proftable!

--hide--

Oh, Brian can send all those 32 to 33 year old ladies my way. :-) (On a more serious note, if you've read my replies to other topics covering the age thing, you know I am totally joking...as I absolutely adore the early-40-somethings!)

(I'm harmless... still awaiting an annulment decision...)

Michael

Posts 1 - 10 of 45