Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please Pray for my Dad

Dec 30th 2012 new

Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for FEMA and left her very disabled daughter with my father. She is very sick with schitzophrenia, and bi polar disorder. She is unable to be alone for any amount of time. The police always pick her up on the highway just wandering around the city not knowing where she is. On Christmas Eve, she took off and just wandered around Houston...and my father had to leave his family to go out and look for her. I have given information to my father's wife about having her in a care facility where they can supervise her and care for her. But she refuses. Her psychiatrist presribed medication but she refuses to take it. She said it makes her fat. She is 35 years old.

Please pray for my father and for his wife to return to Houston and care for her daughter, my father is too elderly and it is taking a real toll on his health.

Thank you. Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying rosary

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying hug Praying theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new

Thank you for your prayers....God Bless you..... theheart theheart rosary

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Dec 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

I work for a Commonwealth in a Department that cares for people with Intellectual, Behavioral and Physical disabilities. The facility I work at there are 152 residents with varying degrees of illnesses. I know exactly what your father must be going through and alot of questions come to my mind; so if you would like someone to talk to or pray with let me know. My heart goes out to you.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion; have mercy on us, and on the whole world theheart

Dec 30th 2012 new

St Jude, Intercede on behalf of this family; that they may be rejoined in mutual support. Please also intercede on behalf of the troubled one, that she my know Peace and stability in her being.

May God also reach into the hearts of those in the drug business, and change some of the greed into caring; set them on the path to what inspiration they need to find better drugs or treatments that don't rely such insideous poisons as fluorine.

Praying Praying Praying rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 42