Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Dec 29th 2012 new

10 minutes laughing

Dec 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Lucia-866196 said: Alma Rosa, Happily ever after exist in many marriages. I see the marriages of my sister, close fr...
(Quote) Lucia-866196 said: Alma Rosa,

Happily ever after exist in many marriages. I see the marriages of my sister, close friends, church members, they have lasted 20's , 30's or 40 something years. They still enjoy each other (they have fun in each other's company). It takes a lot of work from both of them at times, especially when they go through difficult stages or situations. Communication, respect, love, and commitment are essential elements. There has to be forgiving on both parts at times. People around them see their little act of affection, for example reaching to hold each other's hands or hugging each other, etc. When I see them together, it give me hope.
--hide--

It can happen. It happened to me. I married my best friend. We loved each other unconditionally, accepted each other's faults and strove hard to make each other happy. We always talked through issues and problems. If we can't agree, we agreed to disagree. I was very secure in my love for him and his for me and I know that whatever problems we may be faced with, I will be okay because he will always be there to support me. And he was til his last breath.
Dec 29th 2012 new

Till death do us part.

Dec 30th 2012 new
Lilibeth,

Sorry about your husband. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story of love. Wish you the best on this site. God bless you.
Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: A woman prefers a white Jaguar(car) over a Prince on a white horse...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

A woman prefers a white Jaguar(car) over a Prince on a white horse...
--hide--

I think that would only be true if the person were a guy. biggrin

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Not true, Jim. - Elizabeth
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Not true, Jim.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

You were faster than me.

Dec 31st 2012 new

Cool story, bro. Needs some dragons, though.

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: A woman prefers a white Jaguar(car) over a Prince on a white horse...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

A woman prefers a white Jaguar(car) over a Prince on a white horse...
--hide--

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Lucia-866196 said: Lilibeth, Sorry about your husband. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story of love. Wish you...
(Quote) Lucia-866196 said: Lilibeth,

Sorry about your husband. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story of love. Wish you the best on this site. God bless you.
--hide--

Thank you Lucia. I wish you blessings, great health and love for the New Year.
Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marita-847688 said: I think that would only be true if the person were a guy.
(Quote) Marita-847688 said:

I think that would only be true if the person were a guy.

--hide--

That's probably true, Marita. I've known women who would prefer the horse to Prince Charming.

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Thomas-828052 said: Happily Ever After Last as long as both the husband and wife are living in the state of Grace.
(Quote) Thomas-828052 said:

Happily Ever After Last as long as both the husband and wife are living in the state of Grace.

Within God's grace "Happily Ever After" is a reality

Without God's grace "Happily Ever After" is simply a phrase

--hide--

That's definitely the crux of it, Thomas. True happiness cannot ever be achieved in life without the Eucharist.

Posts 21 - 30 of 59