Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/30/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-144650 said: now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

now I know they are rare but where are all the ENTJ women or INTJ women . hah if you happen to be one and are between 20 and 31 shoot me a message .

if you are something else post it n we can talk about it I love Myers- Briggs .

--hide--

Never taken the Meyers whatever and am outside your age range, but just wanted to sah HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN :D
12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-144650 said: Well I am an ENTJ and the personality that compliments mine is either another ENTJ or an INTJ. Th...
(Quote) Brian-144650 said:

Well I am an ENTJ and the personality that compliments mine is either another ENTJ or an INTJ. Those two are basically the best of the best, sure others will work too, just those are considered Ideal.

The S and N difference is the hardest to overcome because its how you take in information and therefore how you dole it out. This makes communication, the basis of a realtionship very hard, can be overcome but hard.

--hide--

That last bit is good to know!!

12/30/2012 new
I am an ENFJ--Idealist Teacher. I forget the percentages. I do remember three of them are strong. The other is moderate.
12/30/2012 new

I am an ENFJ and too old for you but just wanted to say Happy Birthday.

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I just took a test on a website that gives you the percentage balances for your results which I think is...
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: I just took a test on a website that gives you the percentage balances for your results which I think is a nice feature.
--hide--

Kelly, what's the website that gives the percentages? I'd be interested in seeing that.

12/30/2012 new

I'm an ISTJ, a Duty Fulfiller. I was reading a description of the 16 personality types and this one seemed like me, even before I took a test. The answers served to confirm what I thought. Here is where I read the descriptions:

www.personalitypage.com

12/30/2012 new

BTW, the quiz I took has the percentage breakdown and is on the following site:

16typequiz.com

12/30/2012 new
(Quote) Javier-170219 said: I'm an ISTJ, a Duty Fulfiller. I was reading a description of the 16 personality types and this one seemed...
(Quote) Javier-170219 said:

I'm an ISTJ, a Duty Fulfiller. I was reading a description of the 16 personality types and this one seemed like me, even before I took a test. The answers served to confirm what I thought. Here is where I read the descriptions:

www.personalitypage.com

--hide--

That site does not list ENFJ as Idealist Teacher. It says that the ENFJ is The Giver. I see that being true as well. The description of the ENFJ here is very accurate of my personality.
12/30/2012 new

I just took the quiz and it said I'm an INTP. Thanks for the link! I often have a hard time making up my mind on answering questions like these, so if I were to take it again the results might be different.

12/30/2012 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: (Quote) Javier-170219 said: I'm an ISTJ, a Duty Fulfiller. I was reading a description of the 16 pers...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:
Quote:
Javier-170219 said:

www.personalitypage.com

That site does not list ENFJ as Idealist Teacher. It says that the ENFJ is The Giver. I see that being true as well. The description of the ENFJ here is very accurate of my personality.
--hide--

The description of the INFJ is also very accurate for me. I am highly intuitive...to the point that it scares people!
Posts 11 - 20 of 45