Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dec 23rd 2012 new

Wow - looks like a great group of people! And as many men as women! WONDERFUL!

I'm thinking the New Years hugs are going to be really REALLY amazing! hug hug

Who else is joining in? Sign up here so we look for you! What a wonderful way to ring in the New Year!

Dec 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Wow - looks like a great group of people! And as many men as women! WONDERFUL! I'm thin...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Wow - looks like a great group of people! And as many men as women! WONDERFUL!

I'm thinking the New Years hugs are going to be really REALLY amazing!

Who else is joining in? Sign up here so we look for you! What a wonderful way to ring in the New Year!

--hide--
Hey Mary, how 'bout that....we might take bragging rights on the male/female ratio thingy...not that we're competing with the Indy folks at all! mischievous wink

Yes, it is going to be a great New Year's celebration...lot's of good people coming together to ring in a New Year full of old and new friends, faith, fun, adventures, and many blessings (and hugs...we do love our hugs, don't we Mary?). party Cheers! note hug hug

Just need to pray for good weather! Praying

Dec 28th 2012 new

Okay....our updated list! This weekend I will be posting details and New Year's Day Mass location and time. Messag me or post if you have questions or concerns. It is not too late to join in the fun. Some of us are friends already, and yet we will be welcoming some new friends and look forward to getting to know them. wave We guarantee good times, good food, and good friends! wink hug Battling eyelashes discoball lady's handkerchief note beer party Cheers!

Me - :smile:
Lucy - Peoria
Rob - Coming from Indiana
Shawn - Coming from Indiana
Mary #1 - Coming from Indiana
Tony - New Year's Eve - Coming from Pekin
Steve - New Year's Day - Coming from Decatur
Michelle - Coming from Georgia
Mary #2 (you're both #1 to me) :wink: - Maybe?? - Coming from Indiana
Terri - New Year's Day - Maybe?? - Springfield
Jo -Maybe ?? - Beardstown
Tom - slim chance but maybe - he is in sunny Florida ??? - Streator

(You guys can all post your own CM number if you want or just post in this thread so people can see your numbers and great faces!!) :smile:

Dec 29th 2012 new

Okay, posting yet again...I feel like I'm having a conversation with myself...Something I do frequently. LOL. embarassed biggrin

New Year's Eve we will get together at my home for celebrating! It isn't too late to join in. Just let me know and I will message you where to find us. biggrin party Cheers! note lady's handkerchief

On New Year's Day we will attend 10 o'clock Mass at St. Agnes Church; I did confirm with the parish office that they have a 10 o'clock Mass on New Year's Day. We will meet just inside the front door but if you are running late look for a row of good looking people wink laughing somewhere between the middle and front of the church. We will go to my home afterwards for lunch/brunch and for visiting and whatever else people are up for. You might want to bring walking shoes in case anyone is up for a brisk walk/hike later. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me or post here. We will be glad to welcome more new people...you won't regret it!

The link for the church is below:
www.stagnescatholicparish.org

Those that have confirmed are as follows:
Me - smile
Lucy - Peoria
Rob - Coming from Indiana
Shawn - Coming from Indiana
Mary #1 - Coming from Indiana
Tony - New Year's Eve - Coming from Pekin
Steve - New Year's Day - Coming from Decatur
Michelle - Coming from Georgia
Michele - Coming from Ohio
Terri - New Year's Day - Maybe?? - Springfield
Jo -Maybe ?? - Beardstown
Tom - Streator, Maybe?? He is in sunny Florida at this time. :)

Please pray for good weather. :praying:

Dec 30th 2012 new

irked HEY!

What's with this Mary #1 stuff? You've dubbed another Mary #1, and I'm demoted? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Kidding -

All y'all have a great time, ring in the New Year right, and be safe! biggrin wave

Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: HEY! What's with this Mary #1 stuff? You've dubbed another Mary #1, and I'm dem...

HEY!

What's with this Mary #1 stuff? You've dubbed another Mary #1, and I'm demoted? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Kidding -

All y'all have a great time, ring in the New Year right, and be safe!

--hide--
See what happens when you don't show up...you snooze you lose, Missy! mischievous wink You are always #1 in our book, Mary!! biggrin

We will miss you, Mary, but I know you have great plans as well!! Happy New Year! Enjoy!! hug

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Okay, we had a couple less than we expected but still a great time! I have a few photos of the evening get-together, Mass, and visiting a few President Lincoln sites....will try to load more photos later this week. Hopefully we will have a few more new people the next time we get together here in central Illinois, and we are discussing some ideas so stayed tuned. smile

CM central Illinois New Year's Get-Together - 2012...enjoyed Mass together.

"CM central Illinois New Year's Get-Together - 2012..."

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: HEY! What's with this Mary #1 stuff? ...
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

HEY!

Kidding -

See what happens when you don't show up...you snooze you lose, Missy! You are always #1 in our book, Mary!!

We will miss you, Mary, but I know you have great plans as well!! Happy New Year! Enjoy!!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing I totally get 'you snooze you lose!" Looks like you had a great group of folks to ring in the New Year! Glad it was fun - and YEP you can count me in for future gatherings in Indy AND IL!

I'm so glad you and Lucy threw this shindig together! Thanks for being the instruments to bring good people closer. hug hug

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: (Quote) Helen-407474 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Quote:
Helen-407474 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

HEY!

Kidding -

See what happens when you don't show up...you snooze you lose, Missy! You are always #1 in our book, Mary!!

We will miss you, Mary, but I know you have great plans as well!! Happy New Year! Enjoy!!

I totally get 'you snooze you lose!" Looks like you had a great group of folks to ring in the New Year! Glad it was fun - and YEP you can count me in for future gatherings in Indy AND IL!

I'm so glad you and Lucy threw this shindig together! Thanks for being the instruments to bring good people closer.

--hide--
wink laughing
It was our pleasure hosting this get-together, Mary! We look forward to you joining us in future Indy/IL gatherings. We missed you. hug

Feb 21st 2013 new

Is there an actual Central Illinois group?

Posts 31 - 40 of 49