Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Patron Saint for the Year

12/30/2012 new

Have any of you ever taken a patron saint for the year? Jennifer Fulwiler of the blog Conversion Diary created a Saint Name Generator a few years ago here: jenniferfulwiler.com

For the past couple years I've used to choose a saint for a special devotion for the year. Looks like my 2013 saint is St. Raphael. Maybe it's a sign? laughing Praying biggrin

12/30/2012 new

Thanks for the link, Lindsey..Hmmm sounds like a sign to me! I was assigned to St. Anthony of Padua...he will "find" for me the one whom I am looking for! I have been on a first-name basis with St. Anthony for many years, he will now have a new mission in 2013! Here's to blessings for both of us!

Posts 1 - 2 of 2