Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mine is ENFJ.

If you have not taken the test. Here are some links to do so. In my opnion it is very helful in understanding you and also helpful for reating to others.

www.humanmetrics.com

12/30/2012 new

I am a ISTJ. The first part I knew, I have always been a introvert. It will be interesting to understand what the other letters mean exactly.

12/30/2012 new

Here is a link for your personaity type. If you click the icon with the heart at the top of the page it will even outine what personality types best suit you for romance and why. I hope that helps. :-)

www.personalitypage.com

12/30/2012 new

(Quote) Matthew-617971 said: I am a ISTJ. The first part I knew, I have always been a introvert. It will be...
(Quote) Matthew-617971 said:

I am a ISTJ. The first part I knew, I have always been a introvert. It will be interesting to understand what the other letters mean exactly.

--hide--

highfive You, me, and the Pope... and just about every Vulcan vulcan

12/30/2012 new

I am an ENFJ, too. Pretty accurate test. I've taken it several time, both long and short form, and it is still the same.

- Elizabeth

12/30/2012 new
Definitely an ENFJ. While I didn't know my type at first, once I took the test I was not surprised. I've taken it twice since then, both on my own and professionally as part of an entrance examination, and it has never changed. Very helpful stuff.
12/30/2012 new

ISFP here.. The Artist

www.personalitypage.com Description fits me to a T.. ESFJ or ENFJ are supposed t be compatible matches for me.

12/30/2012 new

I'm an ISTJ, the Duty Fulfiller.

12/31/2012 new
INTJ - I took a real Myers-Briggs test as part of a college class ten years ago and it said the same thing. Must be pretty accurate.
12/31/2012 new

INFJ - any ENTP or ENFP's out there for me? wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 30