Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

12/27/2012 new

God Bless us all,everyone.
Lyn Dearman(Tiny Tim)
Christmas Carol
I havent lost my senses.Ive come to them.
Alastair Sim
Christmas Carol
Speaking of politics,where were going there are only two parties.The quick and the dead.
John Wayne
Dakota
Look,this may be a crummy joint,but a nickel still dont buy more than a cup of coffee.
Waitress to George Raft
Nocturne

12/27/2012 new

I'll offer two favorites from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

Frodo:I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

-------

Sam: I made a promise, Mr Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to.

(My Tolkien nickname is Edwise, in honor of Samwise Gamgee biggrin )

12/31/2012 new

Want a nightcap?
Barry Sullivan
I never wear them.
Belita
Suspense
The enjoyment of art is the only remaining ecstasy that is neither immoral or illegal.
Clifton Webb
Dark Corner
America,you are the light of the world.
Joel McCrea
Foreign Correspondent

01/07/2013 new

Your blocking the street.
Rod Cameron
Im going to put you in six feet of it.
Blake Edwards
Panhandle
I liked it mom.Tasted kind of like chicken.
Bobby Driscoll
It was chicken.
Barbra Hale
The Window
Tell me,you think Im going to like this rat trap were going to?
Ida Lupino
The Atlers?You bet.Its a swell place.Its got a dining room,plenty of class,everything,and besides that,its the only hotel in town.
Driver
Roadhouse

01/12/2013 new

I went to te rock to hide my face,but the rock said,No Hiding place.
Humphrey Bogart
The Big Shot

01/13/2013 new

"We were alone. We were at dinner. I was a man doing well with a beautiful woman. And then...without even as much as an apology...you ran off with that side-show phony." (The Joker from Tim Burton's Batman)

"People should not be afraid of their goverment. Goverment should be afraid of their people." (V for Vendetta)

"What do you say you do here?" (Office Space)

"Just another American who saw too many movies as a child. An orphan of an bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne, Rambo, Marshal Dillion."
"I was always parshal to Roy Rogers, actually. Really liked those sequent shirts." (Die Hard)

"I'll Be Back." (The Terminator)

"So did he tell you why he did it? Why your here? Geeze...what a mind job. So you're here to save the world." (The Matrix)

"So what do you need...besides a miracle?"
"Guns. Lots of guns." (The Matrix)

"There's a time for deplomacy, and a time for action." (Kiss of the Dragon)

"Welcome to the Revolution!" (Under Seige)

"Say hello to my little friend!" (Scarface)

01/18/2013 new

'Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness. ' (Matrix Reloaded)

'They moved backward when they should have moved forward.' (King Arthur)

'If you lose your purpose, it's like you are broken.' (Hugo)

Last Christmas break, I treated my friend's kids to the movies, in the process I've encountered the following lines.

'To love another person is to see the face of God' (Les Miserables)

'Some people say it takes great power to keep the evil at bay but I have learned it is the small things that keep them away like a small act of kindness or courage, someone like little Baggins. (The Hobbit).

'Laughter made more energy than the screams' (Monster Inc.)

01/21/2013 new

SHANE.COME BACK.
Brandon De Wilde
Shane

01/21/2013 new
"It wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast." -- King Kong
02/01/2013 new

Im a firm believer in the quickest way.
Robert Taylor
Party Girl

Posts 71 - 80 of 110