Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 31st 2012 new

Happiest of Birthdays. Happy New Year as well. May you be doubly blessed.

Dec 31st 2012 new

Happy Birthday to ONE OF MY FAVORITE LADIES ON CM!!!!!!! Beautiful, Intelligent and Creative!
party present xmastree hyper Happy Birthday! heartbeat May this New Year and this birthday be the beginning of a great phase in your life! princess knight-errant lil mikie

Dec 31st 2012 new
Happy birthday, Cat!!
Dec 31st 2012 new

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year, Cat! God's peace and blessings be with you today and always. Happy Birthday! Praying theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

Happy Birthday, Cat present party Happy Birthday!

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Happy Birthday, Cat
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Happy Birthday, Cat

--hide--
Cat, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Dec 31st 2012 new

Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday Cat! party

Dec 31st 2012 new

happy, happy birthday, cat, with many more to follow... fez You get a Gold Star! hug party note Cheers! stir the pot! Its getting cold! Wolf Whistle smile rose

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Okay everybody I want a good turnout on this one. Today we are celebrating the birthday of a ver...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Okay everybody I want a good turnout on this one. Today we are celebrating the birthday of a very beautiful, very special lady from Texas.

Let's give it up for Cat 163322!

--hide--

A few moments late, but still a very sincere Happy Birthday to you, Cat!

party clap hyper shamrock Cheers! [that's a Bailey's]

fluffy snowman fluffy snowman fluffy

Jan 1st 2013 new

rose hug Happy Birthday! Praying Happy Brithday Cat!

Posts 11 - 20 of 22