Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying Praying

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying theheart

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need another reconstruction of his trachea depending on how he heals from this procedure.

I also need prayers for my boss who has never been sympathetic about giving my time off to take care of my son. Let's pray and lift this up to God and let him deal with this instead of me stewing over the situation.

Thank you so much for your support, and I love you guys!

--hide--

Praying

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need another reconstruction of his trachea depending on how he heals from this procedure.

I also need prayers for my boss who has never been sympathetic about giving my time off to take care of my son. Let's pray and lift this up to God and let him deal with this instead of me stewing over the situation.

Thank you so much for your support, and I love you guys!

--hide--

Prayer's for Daniel that the Lord will continue to heal him and for Daniel's father that he is able to deal with all the difficulties and that he may learned to let go and let God, as he has control over nothing - it is in God's hands. For the "boss" that he may come to a deeper understanding of what Daniel's father must do for his son and that he learn's compassion.

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-25961 said: Prayer's for Daniel that the Lord will continue to heal him and for Daniel's father that he is ab...
(Quote) Mary-25961 said:

Prayer's for Daniel that the Lord will continue to heal him and for Daniel's father that he is able to deal with all the difficulties and that he may learned to let go and let God, as he has control over nothing - it is in God's hands. For the "boss" that he may come to a deeper understanding of what Daniel's father must do for his son and that he learn's compassion.

--hide--

I join everyone especially Mary with this good prayer. We pray to the Lord. Lord hear our prayers.

rosary theheart Praying
Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

Thank You Lord for the work You are doing concerning Daniel. You are the master of all. We worship, adore and glorify Your name above every name. These circumstances and situations are in Your tender care. Hold Your dear Daniel close to Your Most Sacred Heart. Heal his body, and strengthen his faith in You. Bless the family and draw them closer to each other and to You. Touch the hearts of all concerned with Your merciful warmth and love. Your name be glorified and praised in these times of trusting in You. Amen+

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

I will keep your son in my prayers. God bless.

Posts 11 - 20 of 38