Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 29th 2012 new

72 hr free membership. laughing John, did you really meet someone HERE?????????

Dec 29th 2012 new

I am thankful for the many thoughts shared here. The vulnerability, the honesty, that helps us sitting at home feel some growth too.

I am thankful to be living with my parents, caring for my Mom, and that we made it through another year.

I am thankful I had some one-on-one time with a person that was in an (old) accident with my sister, that has given me some closure.

I am thankful for the stars.

I am thankful for the air.

I am thankful for the water.

I am thankful for a good walk that isn't too windy.

Dec 29th 2012 new

oops, and I am thankful I am just a branch on the vine.

Dec 30th 2012 new
Hi Patrick, Thanks for sharing your list. God bless you as well on your journey in 2013 and beyond! John
Dec 30th 2012 new
Thank you Andrea. Caring for your Mom is a great blessing. I like that you included that. Have an awesome Christmas season and new year! John
Dec 30th 2012 new
Hi Lynn, Yes I really did, as did my sister. I'm a believer that this site combined with prayer is a great way to make ourselves accessible to others. The prayer is that God will guide our hearts and lead us. The 54 day novenas in here were a great help to me. In fact what a grace that my sister's baby was born on Christmas Eve, which was the last day of the most recent 54 day novena. May God bless you in 2013! John
Dec 30th 2012 new

I am grateful for the kindness and goodness in so many people. What a privilege to meet each new person.

Dec 31st 2012 new
Well said Meg!
Dec 31st 2012 new
My final post of the year as my head starts to nod and eyes struggle to stay open is this: I am thankful for her presence in my life. May your 2013 be abundantly blessed.
Dec 31st 2012 new

Thank you John! And thank you for this beautiful thread to end the new year with and bring in the New year with. God bless you!

Posts 41 - 50 of 172