Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

12/31/2012 new

Praying Praying hug theheart

12/31/2012 new
So many prayers! Thank you all for your prayers! I hope she gets herself checked today, as she's still in pain. Hopefully we'll have an update soon. I intend to thank each and everyone of you with Hail Marys.
12/31/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying

12/31/2012 new
God bless each of you for your prayers! Hail Mary for each of you including Elizabeth, Jessica, Kathy, Bobbie, Scott, Donna, Linda, Kathleen, Therese, Colette, Eileen, Angela, and others who prayed for my sister. Continued prayers for healing are so appreciated!
12/31/2012 new

Blessings upon your sister John. Praying

12/31/2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Asking for prayers for my sister, who injured her head and neck yesterday. Thanks everyone.
(Quote) John-746882 said:

Asking for prayers for my sister, who injured her head and neck yesterday.
Thanks everyone.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

01/01/2013 new
Thanks Andrea! Peace Mike! Hail Mary prayers for you both. Happy New Year.
01/01/2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Thanks Andrea! Peace Mike! Hail Mary prayers for you both. Happy New Year.
(Quote) John-746882 said: Thanks Andrea! Peace Mike! Hail Mary prayers for you both. Happy New Year.
--hide--

How is your sister, John?

01/01/2013 new
She's still hurting Meg. Thanks for asking. The fall she had was a real trauma, and I'm hoping she can get some good medical care soon. Maybe we'll have better news in a couple days. I'm still praying for healing for her. Thank you again for the prayers and concern.
01/01/2013 new

Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 60