Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dec 30th 2012 new

Thank you so much for your prayers......God Bless you....Happy New Year.... Praying Praying rosary rosary

Dec 31st 2012 new

rosary Praying

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying Praying I completely understand how exhausting a caretaker's position is, and I'm 20 years younger than your father...My prayers for his health, Michelle, and for his wife to realize the importance of special needs living alternatives... hug

Dec 31st 2012 new
Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart
Dec 31st 2012 new

Thank you so much for your prayers....Happy New Year Everyone....May God Bless you..... Praying Praying Praying

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for F...
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for FEMA and left her very disabled daughter with my father. She is very sick with schitzophrenia, and bi polar disorder. She is unable to be alone for any amount of time. The police always pick her up on the highway just wandering around the city not knowing where she is. On Christmas Eve, she took off and just wandered around Houston...and my father had to leave his family to go out and look for her. I have given information to my father's wife about having her in a care facility where they can supervise her and care for her. But she refuses. Her psychiatrist presribed medication but she refuses to take it. She said it makes her fat. She is 35 years old.

Please pray for my father and for his wife to return to Houston and care for her daughter, my father is too elderly and it is taking a real toll on his health.

Thank you.

--hide--

Praying Yes Someone(usually a social worker with the local county mental health has to create a paper trail based on her incidents and behavioral mishaps for her to receive the help of the state. A paper trail will turn this problem around. So have them call 911 more often as needed to have her hospitalized as needed and then over time have them seek or someone seek conservatorship for her as she is apparently a chronic danger to herself at least and is gravely disabled. There should be help for her through County or state mental health. If she refuses her meds and wastes county money by having to be picked up- they will eventually decide to hospitalize and hold a hearing fro her to become conserved. That way her care will come under someone else's jurisdiction.

Dec 31st 2012 new

angel angel rosary

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for F...

Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for FEMA and left her very disabled daughter with my father. She is very sick with schitzophrenia, and bi polar disorder. She is unable to be alone for any amount of time. The police always pick her up on the highway just wandering around the city not knowing where she is. On Christmas Eve, she took off and just wandered around Houston...and my father had to leave his family to go out and look for her. I have given information to my father's wife about having her in a care facility where they can supervise her and care for her. But she refuses. Her psychiatrist presribed medication but she refuses to take it. She said it makes her fat. She is 35 years old.

Please pray for my father and for his wife to return to Houston and care for her daughter, my father is too elderly and it is taking a real toll on his health.

Thank you.

--hide--

Dec 31st 2012 new

Praying for all of them!

Jan 1st 2013 new

Thank you. Praying Praying Praying theheart

--hide--

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said:
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 42