Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new
Prayers for your family. Praying
Jan 1st 2013 new

Michelle, may the strength and power of the Lord empower you and watch over the health of your Dad; may the light and mercy of the Lord get into the heart of your step-mother; and may the love and grace of the Lord comfort the soul of yr step-mother's daughter. During the hardship of your family experiencing, all members are in the same boat and probably feeling exhausted, anxious and powerless, even more exaggerated if one another could not communicate and co-orinidate to move forward in the same direction. Hope all of you could be solidified and come up with a consent in a constructive wayvery soon.

Jan 1st 2013 new
[quote]Michelle-655299 said:

Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for FEMA and left her very disabled daughter with my father. She is very sick with schitzophrenia, and bi polar disorder. She is unable to be alone for any amount of time. The police always pick her up on the highway just wandering around the city not knowing where she is. On Christmas Eve, she took off and just wandered around Houston...and my father had to leave his family to go out and look for her. I have given information to my father's wife about having her in a care facility where they can supervise her and care for her. But she refuses. Her psychiatrist presribed medication but she refuses to take it. She said it makes her fat. She is 35 years old.

Praying Praying Praying hug
Jan 1st 2013 new

Thank you so much for your prayers....God Bless you...Happy New Year..... Praying Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

I will and your step sister too.

Mick

Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for F...
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

Please pray for my father, He is 80 and his young wife took off to New York City to work for FEMA and left her very disabled daughter with my father. She is very sick with schitzophrenia, and bi polar disorder. She is unable to be alone for any amount of time. The police always pick her up on the highway just wandering around the city not knowing where she is. On Christmas Eve, she took off and just wandered around Houston...and my father had to leave his family to go out and look for her. I have given information to my father's wife about having her in a care facility where they can supervise her and care for her. But she refuses. Her psychiatrist presribed medication but she refuses to take it. She said it makes her fat. She is 35 years old.

Please pray for my father and for his wife to return to Houston and care for her daughter, my father is too elderly and it is taking a real toll on his health.

Thank you.

--hide--

Prayers. theheart Praying

Pra

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart Prayer's for your father and their daughter. May see find the help she so desperately needs.

Jan 1st 2013 new
Will do
Posts 21 - 30 of 42