Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 1st 2013 new

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen+

Connie is in need of our prayers as she is about to have an MRI. We unite in prayer with Connie asking You to come to her assistance and make haste to help her in her time of need. Comfort her and calm her nerves. Allow her to focus of You and draw strength and assurance from Your presence with her through which would otherwise be a most difficult experience.

Jan 1st 2013 new

May the Lord be with you and peace be with you! I guess you are suffering from some sort of anxiety disorder and should be helpful to seek consultaion of psychologists, who can deal w/ your root issue, if any, instead of sole dependence of drugs prescribed by physician.

Jan 1st 2013 new

Praying

Jan 1st 2013 new

Prayers ascending on you and that everything will be okay. Praying hug

Jan 2nd 2013 new

hug hug Oh, Connie...you CAN do this. I like the idea that Mary from Pittsburg suggested, only just wear a satiny beauty sleep mask, instead of squeezing your eyes tightly shut! You can pretend you're going to the Spa, and getting ready for a massage. wink

Joe was terribly claustrophobic, too, and hated the knocking sound. He did listen to music, and took in the "string" rosary. He found that taking an anti-anxiety medication beforehand made him feel LESS in control of the situation, and thus intensified the anxiety. He took Benedryl instead, because all that did was make him a little sleepy, but not knocked out. He battled tinnitus, too, and had some little hearing aide gizmo that made a "white noise", which helped him at night.

Please, Holy Spirit come and soothe Connie's nerves. Give her peace and calm. Dove

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Praying

Jan 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: This technique may work in addition to the other suggestions. Do not look in the room prior to the test. ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: This technique may work in addition to the other suggestions. Do not look in the room prior to the test. Not even a slight peek! Have the tech(s) walk you in the room backwards with your eyes closed. Do NOT open your eyes to peek...ever! Let them gently guide you to the table and to lay down! Keep your eyes completely closed. Again, do not peek...ever...during the test. You might be surprised how EASY it is if you don't see the equipment right up against your face!!!

Bring your favorite music or a comforting CD of the rosary. Say the rosary and offer it up.

Another thought. You might consider consulting with an otolaryngologist or neuro-otolgist who specializes in tinnitus.

It will be alright. It may go much easier than you think.
--hide--

Connie,

I feel Mary offers an excellent suggestion. In the past when I had anxieties about a procedure, I would think of Our Blessed Mother. I would picture her holding me in her arms and saying everything will be fine........and it was.

Please know you will be in our prayers. Your CM family loves you.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Jan 2nd 2013 new

God bless you in the new year. Keep your chin up!

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 2nd 2013 new

They said I had that once and I was just low on blood, Good luck and God bless Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 59