Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Favorite music

Dec 30th 2012 new

Hi everyone :)

How are you? I just made this little silly music video www.youtube.com. I hope you enjoy it. What are some of your favorite songs that you would like to listen to? Thank you for sharing! :)

Dec 30th 2012 new
Is this real or spam.
Dec 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Celine-765036 said: Hi everyone :) How are you? I just made this little silly music video https://www.youtube...
(Quote) Celine-765036 said:

How are you? I just made this little silly music video www.youtube.com. I hope you enjoy it. What are some of your favorite songs that you would like to listen to? Thank you for sharing! :)

--hide--

Thanks for sharing biggrin and good job clap hug
I listened to some of your other youtube posts as well. I enjoyed them.
I like all types of music and its always hard for me to pick favorite songs.

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Celine-765036 said: Hi everyone :) How are you? I just made this little silly music video https://www.youtube...

--hide--
Thanks Celine.I really liked it.

At this time of the year I like to listen to our Christmas music called parang

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com

I also enjoy our traditional calypso which is a social commentary.Some can be very amusing

www.youtube.com

I also found like reggae ,pop,r&b,soft rock,instrumentals and country and western songs .

Dec 31st 2012 new

www.youtube.com

Jan 2nd 2013 new

--hide--

Celine, what you said at the beginning of that video was very sweet! You're very talented :) I admire you for posting your videos and for spreading God's Love in them!

I'm excited that you posted about music because that's basically what my entire life is about, and I even have my own website and blog about it! I blog about musical experiences, my endeavours, and just random thoughts that come with my study of music. I also feature weekly videos, trying to expose people to all sorts of music! Through this process, I've discovered some artists I really like!

Michael Kiwanuka, a British soul singer, is a new favorite of mine. His songs "I'm Getting Ready" and "Bones" are really good.

I also just discovered Lord Huron today! "Lonesome Dreams" is a great song.

Jan 2nd 2013 new

Oh, and I love me some Brazilian drumming! Samba batucada (www.youtube.com is so upbeat and fun, and samba reggae (www.youtube.com is a more laid back rhythm that I just can't get enough of!!!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7