Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Last year my brother received a scalp massager from his wife for Christmas -- he loved it and it really helped in dealing with stress in his life and job. This year he and his wife gave them out to everyone in the family (there were/are 5 of us 'kids' who now all have our own families) one per family. Everyone loves it!!! So delightfully relaxing and enjoyable -- it could really help those who miss the touch of a spouse! It's just for use on the head, so no 'naughty zones' involved if anyone is wondering, but it's so good I at first thought "Do I have to go to confession for this?" lol -- but that good!

here is a link to see/buy them so you know what I'm talking about:

www.amazon.com

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Last year my brother received a scalp massager from his wife for Christmas -- he loved it and it...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Last year my brother received a scalp massager from his wife for Christmas -- he loved it and it really helped in dealing with stress in his life and job. This year he and his wife gave them out to everyone in the family (there were/are 5 of us 'kids' who now all have our own families) one per family. Everyone loves it!!! So delightfully relaxing and enjoyable -- it could really help those who miss the touch of a spouse! It's just for use on the head, so no 'naughty zones' involved if anyone is wondering, but it's so good I at first thought "Do I have to go to confession for this?" lol -- but that good!

www.amazon.com

--hide--
I'm content with a good backscratcher~

www.amazon.com

01/02/2013 new

A scratch is just a scratch, but a massage! ahh! it's so much more!

01/02/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: A scratch is just a scratch, but a massage! ahh! it's so much more!

A scratch is just a scratch, but a massage! ahh! it's so much more!

--hide--
I stand corrected! biggrin

01/03/2013 new

What kind did you get Rachel? Number 5, the Cellulite Circulation Massage Brush looks good.

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Mike-41230 said: What kind did you get Rachel? Number 5, the Cellulite Circulation Massage Brush looks good.
(Quote) Mike-41230 said:

What kind did you get Rachel? Number 5, the Cellulite Circulation Massage Brush looks good.

--hide--

um, was that an insult or an attempt at humor or ridicule?

My brother ordered a 20 pack, so none of these exact setss, but number 8 looks most like them. Whether you scoff or not, they are awesome.

and -- i have no cellulite. cool

01/03/2013 new

laughing I know Rachel you don't have any cellulite, like me. I looked at your profile photos after you looked at my profile today. And no, it was not an insult or an attempt at humor or ridicule. Not at all. In fact I think you should have dumped that bucket of water on your ex like the other girl said in that other thread today, especially after reading your profile. You deserve a lot of credit for bringing up six kids.

I just thought that Number 5, the Cellulite Circulation Massage Brush on the Amazon link that you posted looks good. And no, I am not scoffing at your suggestion. Thanks for the suggestion. I imagine they are awesome.

So truce please.

Number 8, okay thanks.

01/03/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Last year my brother received a scalp massager from his wife for Christmas -- he loved it and it really helped...

www.amazon.com

--hide--
You are so right those scalp massagers are fabulous - one of my friends had me try it out last year and it felt heavenly!
01/04/2013 new

(Quote) Mike-41230 said: I know Rachel you don't have any cellulite, like me. I looked at your profile photos after you ...
(Quote) Mike-41230 said:

I know Rachel you don't have any cellulite, like me. I looked at your profile photos after you looked at my profile today. And no, it was not an insult or an attempt at humor or ridicule. Not at all. In fact I think you should have dumped that bucket of water on your ex like the other girl said in that other thread today, especially after reading your profile. You deserve a lot of credit for bringing up six kids.

I just thought that Number 5, the Cellulite Circulation Massage Brush on the Amazon link that you posted looks good. And no, I am not scoffing at your suggestion. Thanks for the suggestion. I imagine they are awesome.

So truce please.

Number 8, okay thanks.

--hide--

Sorry, Mike! no truce needed, no offence taken!

Your comment was one of those unfortunate ones that make a woman hear a whole different conversation than the one a man hears: like when a man and a woman are wandering through a store past some dresses and the woman asks, "Do you like this dress?" and the man answers, "O yes, that dress could hide a big butt." -- the woman hears the man 'saying' she has a big butt, whether he means it or not. He may just be meaning it has a lot of material in the skirt. Or something. But, being a woman, I have no clue.

01/04/2013 new

No offence taken here either Rachel. It wasn't the first time that I have been misunderstood and I'm sure it won't be the last. Sometimes in the past instead of back tracking my words I just give up. Sometimes the more I say the worse trouble I get in. lol Thanks for the tip though. When a woman asks, "Do you like this dress?" I'll just say "Yes" and then shut my mouth. laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 26