Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Phoenix in the Spring

Dec 28th 2012 new

It's never too early to plan ahead!

Putting the thought seed out there for another CM event in Phx, this time in the spring.
If interested, post and name what activities/sites you'd want to do/see, as well as what wknd in March or April you'd prefer.
wave

Dec 28th 2012 new

Hmmmm....that sounds interesting, Lina....and I have been wanting to get together with Cari K. C. as well. I will have to look at my work schedule but will keep this in mind. smile

Dec 28th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: It's never too early to plan ahead! Putting the thought seed out there for another CM ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

It's never too early to plan ahead!

Putting the thought seed out there for another CM event in Phx, this time in the spring.
If interested, post and name what activities/sites you'd want to do/see, as well as what wknd in March or April you'd prefer.

--hide--
wave thumbsup Lina, you must have been peeking at my wish-list! wink

You know I'll make a return trip, and it doesn't matter WHAT we do. I'd love to go to another comedy show or whatever else. It's the company and comraderie that makes the experience so wonderful. Let me know what I can do. hug

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Phoenix in the Spring sounds great; but there are week-ends in April when I have prior commitments. Would week-end of 4-25,26,27 be ok? Any activities would be good as I have never been to Phoenix, so it would all be new.

Jan 8th 2013 new

Aw crud, I was hoping we could have a CM Tucson. But, that would probably fall to me to organize it. And, I don't really have the time to devote to that kind of an enterprise. Hmm, I dunno what other activities I could add to it...a hike up Piestewa Peak?

Jan 8th 2013 new

Actually, Mr Patrick, I had thought of perhaps making one day a Tucson visit, so yeah--you'd get to host there! I also considered a day trip to Sedona/Oak Creek. Still lots of time to mull over possibilities. And lots of time for people to make suggestions for activities and speak up for particular wknds.

Jan 9th 2013 new
Are you thinking after Easter?? I have so much going on here it would be nice if you were looking at late April/early May?
Jan 9th 2013 new

You'll be the second one to hope for that time period, and I imagined March. But hey, I only live here, and I can adjust somewhat.

Can't quote a wknd yet. surprised

Jan 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: You'll be the second one to hope for that time period, and I imagined March. But hey, I only live here, and...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

You'll be the second one to hope for that time period, and I imagined March. But hey, I only live here, and I can adjust somewhat.

Can't quote a wknd yet.

--hide--

March is always a busy time in my office.....and a co-worker is having her baby then so for me late April or May would be better...lol
Jan 9th 2013 new

So....you'd actually come out here again?!

Positive testimony here, folks!

Posts 1 - 10 of 453