Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: As long as the cat's not in the kettle! http://youtu.be/wOy2QCssTaI
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

As long as the cat's not in the kettle!

youtu.be

--hide--
Jerry -- you're a sick man!!!! laughing

01/03/2013 new

I like cats ok, but I love dogs and cant wait to be in the position to have one of my own. Cats are great to have around the house but you cant go play fetch and wrestle with a cat, well maybe a Tiger...

In all seriousness though I'm fine with cats always had the growing up, but if we get married I would want a dog too. Just no future crazy cat lady types with a ton of cats running around.

01/03/2013 new
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: (Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel abo...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:
Quote:
Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

I know I'm not a man... But I just might have to start dating cats...
--hide--

I absolutely love cats!! I love small cats, large cats, domesticated and wild cats.

I am not very fond of men who act like "cats"!! laughing laughing wave
01/03/2013 new
(Quote) Mark-495813 said: I like cats ok, but I love dogs and cant wait to be in the position to have one of my own. Cats are great to ha...
(Quote) Mark-495813 said:

I like cats ok, but I love dogs and cant wait to be in the position to have one of my own. Cats are great to have around the house but you cant go play fetch and wrestle with a cat, well maybe a Tiger...

In all seriousness though I'm fine with cats always had the growing up, but if we get married I would want a dog too. Just no future crazy cat lady types with a ton of cats running around.

--hide--

I love dogs too!! I prefer medium to large dogs. For example: German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Labradors, and others.
01/03/2013 new
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: (Quote) Mark-495813 said: I like cats ok, but I love dogs and cant wait to be in the position to have one...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:
Quote:
Mark-495813 said:

I love dogs too!! I prefer medium to large dogs. For example: German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Labradors, and others.
--hide--

Ohh, almost forgot to say this:

I am not a crazy cat woman!! I only have 1 cat!! I have had her since 1998.
01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women w...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Yes, you are correct...this is similar to the thread ' How do you feel about dating a women who has children?'
But, we're talking about

Your Thoughts...

--hide--

Hey what is my cat doing in your Post. laughing I have 2 cats. One is the same color as that one and his name is Pretty Boy. Sometimes I call him Sunshine. His sister is black and her name is Punkinpuss. It fits her well.

01/03/2013 new

I am allergic to cats. I don't find them to be a good indoor pet. I prefer cats for a barn/outbuilding on a farm, though, to eliminate vermin, and small snakes, at times. Great in an old barn that has a hay mow. So, I don't care for cats, but because I can't interact with one in the house. A few species, like one my friend had, that don't self-groom, don't seem to cause the dander, and I can survive with minimal allergy pills.

On the matter of pets, I'm not fond of large dogs in the house, either. Any bigger than a terrier (regular ones, not Airedales) is too big for my liking. . .

01/03/2013 new

I'd like to know, too! I have a cat, he is a big boy at 22lbs, and I have had him for just over 10 years now! I love him very much, but I really like dogs better overall. I have a German Shepard/Rottie mix I rescued from death row- she is amazing, I LOVE big dogs (little dogs are......cute.) I also let my sister adopt a stray kitten (she lives with me), so thats: 2 cats and a large dog in one tiny townhome :P luckily, half my guests can't even tell I have animals, I keep it pretty fresh, plus the cats spend all day outside usually.

I have no problem opening my home to animals, but I treat them as such- animals! They are not my "babies" and they are not toys. They are wild beasts who have the -priviledge- of living in my home instead of outdoors (where they belong). I have some outfits for my cat, simply to take humiliating photos of him, but it's not like I buy them thinking "Oh he will look SO CUTE in this, I just KNOW my wittle baby will appreciate it~"

Does this attitude make a difference to men? Whether or not a girl has a cat, sure whatever, but what about her attitude toward her cat?

01/03/2013 new

My great grandmother told me that a man that can't love a cat, can't love a woman. I have a cat. biggrin

01/03/2013 new

(Quote) Dale-923432 said: My great grandmother told me that a man that can't love a cat, can't love a woman. I have ...
(Quote) Dale-923432 said:

My great grandmother told me that a man that can't love a cat, can't love a woman. I have a cat.

--hide--

What a smart grandma! I also love cats, but I do not own one since there are people in my life with allergies.

Posts 11 - 20 of 98