Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

GO IRISH!

Jan 2nd 2013 new

The Championship game is in 5 days people!!!!! Let's get fired up (as my dad would say)!!!!

LET'S GO IRISH!

www.youtube.com

Jan 3rd 2013 new
Yahoo,go ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: The Championship game is in 5 days people!!!!! Let's get fired up (as my dad would say)!!!!
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said:

The Championship game is in 5 days people!!!!! Let's get fired up (as my dad would say)!!!!

LET'S GO IRISH!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

The amount of harm ND has done to the Catholic Church and to individual Catholics is immeasurable. Sorry, but I can't support ND in any way, shape or forn until they one again become a truly Catholic university, or at least drop the charade and declare themselves to be secular.

Jan 3rd 2013 new
I beg to differ when it comes to football.They had nothing to do with all the other things.
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: I beg to differ when it comes to football.They had nothing to do with all the other things.
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: I beg to differ when it comes to football.They had nothing to do with all the other things.
--hide--

It most certainly does. It is the same university. Football and other sports brings a significant amount of money to the school. A sharp drop in football revenue along with a corresponding expression of the reason for the sports fans discontent would most certainly get the administration's attention.

Jan 3rd 2013 new
ND contributes a lot to our economy & is one of the groups who started the Homeless Shelter,

plus they are also included in the bishops suit against Obama Care.
Jan 3rd 2013 new
Oh come on, Jerry! You're bringin' down the spirit. Just let us cheer on our team!!!!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: ND contributes a lot to our economy & is one of the groups who started the Homeless Shelter,
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: ND contributes a lot to our economy & is one of the groups who started the Homeless Shelter,

plus they are also included in the bishops suit against Obama Care.
--hide--

Planned Parenthood contributes a lot to the economy. Do we give them a pass, too?

They are participating in one of the HHS mandate suits? Does this offset the scandal caused by giving Obama an honorary degree as he was assaulting the Catholic faith. Of allowing the Vagina Monologues to be performed on campus multiple times? Or the Queer Film Festival? Of decades of allowing professors to teach heresy, including Fr. Richard McBrien, who had his textbook condemned for heresy?

If none of those are direct enough, how about the various football players that have been arrested for various offenses in recent years? Or the sexual assault complaint against a football player that wasn't even investigated by the campus police until 9 days after it was reported -- several days after the victim had committed suicide?

Catholic institutions should be especially vigilant about avoiding scandal and the appearance of impropriety, not ignoring and even promoting it.

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: Oh come on, Jerry! You're bringin' down the spirit. Just let us cheer on our team!!!!
(Quote) Kelly-846180 said: Oh come on, Jerry! You're bringin' down the spirit. Just let us cheer on our team!!!!
--hide--
Kelly, haven't you heard??? This is Jerry's speciality. wink laughing laughing

GO IRISH!!! Clover clap Bow

Jan 4th 2013 new
ND did not ignore the issue of the young lady from Illinois.She had a lot of past history with issues.

ND was there for the family.ND contributes a lot to our area & unless you live here you do not

fully understand all that they do.The football players are punished according to what fits the

crime(ie drinking etc.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21