Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Hi!

A fellow Cm'er and I were trying to figure out how to list our diocese on our profile. It says... not diocese has been selected on our profile page... but then when we hit the edit button to assign a diocese.... the option to add has disappeared eyebrow Not sure what's going on....

Any suggestions? boggled

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Just for the sake of knowing I opened my profile. It appears that the option has been removed, although the genius in me suggests this is a programming glitch and not intended.

theheart

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Just for the sake of knowing I opened my profile. It appears that the option has been removed, a...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Just for the sake of knowing I opened my profile. It appears that the option has been removed, although the genius in me suggests this is a programming glitch and not intended.

--hide--

it's says " -- not answered yet -- " CM... i WANT to answer!!!!! please.... let me answer!!!! weeping

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Emily-380294 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: Just for the sake of knowing I opened my profi...
(Quote) Emily-380294 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

it's says " -- not answered yet -- " CM... i WANT to answer!!!!! please.... let me answer!!!!

--hide--

Sorry, but you will have to wait at least until tomorrow when Nathan is here to answer. Obviously a glitch, but was the error removing the option to set the field from the edit page or forgetting to remove the field from the display page?

Jan 4th 2013 new

This is a glitch & Nate is working to make the correction. In the meantime, if anyone would like to have this information updated or added to their profiles right away, either myself or another member of our staff are happy to take care of this. Simply send a help ticket to let us know which Diocese you would like to have listed in your profile.

Jan 4th 2013 new

Thanks Debbie!! I won't bother you with a help ticket. Glad I was able to bring it to your attention though : ) God Bless you both for all the hard work you do!

Jan 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: This is a glitch & Nate is working to make the correction. In the meantime, if anyone would ...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

This is a glitch & Nate is working to make the correction. In the meantime, if anyone would like to have this information updated or added to their profiles right away, either myself or another member of our staff are happy to take care of this. Simply send a help ticket to let us know which Diocese you would like to have listed in your profile.

--hide--

When I logged in today ... CM asked me what diocese I belong to.... YAY!!!!!!! clap Bow clap Bow clap Bow

Thanks Nate and Debbie! Y'all are the best!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7