Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Hi, all...

I decided to go on the "Retreat at Sea" Cruise being organized by Mike Voris/Fr. Zuhlsdorf,
leaving Fr. Lauderdale March 10 (which I believe is Laetare Sunday) for a week.

It occurred to me this might be a good opportunity for Catholic singles of a
"certain stripe" (on the more traditional end of the spectrum) - to meet.

(So, if you're into liturgical dance or you think the 'spirit of Vatican II' is awesomesauce, you're probably not going to have a good time :-).

Details on ChurchMilitant.tv at the top.

No, I'm not affiliated with anybody above, other than going myself. It was just a idea.
12/16/2012 new
Hello Jason and welcome to the forums. I will look into it, but my spring is packed already. boggled
12/16/2012 new

Sounds interesting, Jason. Thanks for posting, I will check out the site. Although I know I can't make this trip there might something down the road to attend.

12/27/2012 new
Sounds like an awesome time! If you go on another similar trip be sure to let us know. :) My sister and her family are moving back to the States from living in NZ next year. I will be visiting them.

:) God Bless. Joy

I do hope to go on a pilgrimage soon!
01/03/2013 new

Sounds like it will be a fun cruise! Thanks for sharing!

01/03/2013 new

This looks amazing! I'm definitely going to have to pray about this! Thanks so much for sharing biggrin I might have to research the presenters some too... haha. Although i definitely come from that "certain stripe" theheart

Posts 1 - 6 of 6