What's the purpose of having the "Over 45" and "Under 45" rooms anymore? Do either actually serve their intended purpose, or any purpose, for that matter?
- In the past month, half the threads in the "Under 45" room have been moved out of the room while none have been moved into the room.
- The overwhelming majority of participants in virtually every thread in the "Over 45" room are under the age of 45.
- Both rooms are among the least active of the rooms dedicated to general discussion and are virtually non-existent anymore.
- Their placement on the main forum list doesn't exactly give the rooms much exposure and certainly doesn't inspire activity in either.
- There is nothing remotely close to a sure way to determine which topics actually belong in these rooms.
**This is neither a complaint or intended to inspire an argument, just something to gain clarity as to what purpose these rooms are intended to serve and our ratonale for using them instead of either Tobias or St. Peter's.**