Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Dec 31st 2012 new
Thank you Greg, it is a worthy effort and one that I will be following closely!
Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Thank you Greg, it is a worthy effort and one that I will be following closely!
(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Thank you Greg, it is a worthy effort and one that I will be following closely!
--hide--

Thanks Cat

Dec 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Greg-729474 said: I was on the hobby lobby FB page shortly after the news ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Greg-729474 said:

I was on the hobby lobby FB page shortly after the news came out and found quite an eclectic debate going on about whether the company was justified in their stance against the afordable healthcare act (obamacare). Seems like they have decided to take a stance against the law and face a fine of $1.3 million per day rather than comply with what they consider to be an unjust law. Their position is that they oppose Plan-B in the HHS Mandate and the supreme court refused to take up their case. My understanding is that the fines will begin on Jan 1.

If you would like to express support for the cause, you might consider adding a comment on the Hobby Lobby FB page.

I ran cross a "thank you page" on The Becket Fund web site last night and wanted to share the link on CM. So glad to see this thread dedicated to supporting Hobby Lobby. Let's all say thank you via both FB and the Becket Fund. They are inspirational and courageous Christians and deserve our emotional support! They are fighting for all of us!

www.becketfund.org
--hide--

Thank you Greg and Mary. I started a thread about what the Greens are going through and be sure to atart buying my yarn from the Hobby Lobby from now on as long as they continue to take their stand.

Dec 31st 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Thank you Greg and Mary. I started a thread about what the Greens are going through and be ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Thank you Greg and Mary. I started a thread about what the Greens are going through and be sure to atart buying my yarn from the Hobby Lobby from now on as long as they continue to take their stand.

--hide--
Hi, Elizabeth!

Couldn't find your thread. Could you please post the link?

Here's a coupon for your yarn. biggrin

www.hobbylobby.com
Jan 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Hi, Elizabeth! Couldn't find your thread. Could you please post the link? Here's ...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Hi, Elizabeth!

Couldn't find your thread. Could you please post the link?

Here's a coupon for your yarn.

www.hobbylobby.com
--hide--

Here is the link to the thread titled Hobby Lobby is Under Fire . I get hot when christians are persecuted for being christians.Thanks for the coupon, Mary.

www.catholicmatch.com

Jan 3rd 2013 new
Thousands to Join Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day (January 5) Over Mandate Fight

Tens of thousands of Americans have committed to support the Christian crafts store Hobby Lobby on January 5 after courts have refused to issued an ruling stopping the Obama HHS mandate.

www.lifenews.com
Jan 3rd 2013 new
Mike Huckabee: Stand With Hobby Lobby

"We will stand with them in their resistance. For we will either stand together or fall together. I choose to stand. What about you?

If you support their stand, I have a way for you to show your appreciation. I noticed a grassroots event was already started on Facebook for a Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day on January 5th. I encourage you to RSVP YES by clicking the link below and then send your friends and family to www.facebook.com and ask them to join you!"

mikehuckabee.com
Posts 11 - 17 of 17