Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dream Proposals??

Jan 3rd 2013 new

Not sure if this goes here or on another thread, but I thought it would be a fun :)

I've been all daydreamy today, and I want to know:
Ladies: have you ever daydreamed about where or how you'd like to be proposed to (or propose to him?)
Fellas: Have you ever daydreamed about where or how you'd like to propose (or, if you'd like to be proposed to?)

Of course we can't tell what will happen, and would never feel disappointed at any proposal from the one we love!! But I personally love to hike and hope my SO would too, and would love to be proposed to at a mountain top, where we can both feel on top of the world, in all sorts of ways cloud

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Not sure if this goes here or on another thread, but I thought it would be a fun :)I've been all day...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

Not sure if this goes here or on another thread, but I thought it would be a fun :)

Ladies: have you ever daydreamed about where or how you'd like to be proposed to (or propose to him?)
Fellas: Have you ever daydreamed about where or how you'd like to propose (or, if you'd like to be proposed to?)

Of course we can't tell what will happen, and would never feel disappointed at any proposal from the one we love!! But I personally love to hike and hope my SO would too, and would love to be proposed to at a mountain top, where we can both feel on top of the world, in all sorts of ways

--hide--
"Chica, ya wanna get hitched?" "Why not?" Totally kidding!!! In Adoration after a rosary prayed together...
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: "Chica, ya wanna get hitched?" "Why not?" Totally kidding!!! In Adoration after a ro...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: "Chica, ya wanna get hitched?" "Why not?" Totally kidding!!! In Adoration after a rosary prayed together...
--hide--

Awww, that sounds like an awesome time to propose! I approve :D

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Not sure if this goes here or on another thread, but I thought it would be a fun :)I'v...

Of course we can't tell what will happen, and would never feel disappointed at any proposal from the one we love!! But I personally love to hike and hope my SO would too, and would love to be proposed to at a mountain top, where we can both feel on top of the world, in all sorts of ways

--hide--

I'm just trying to get a message from a guy I'm interested in! laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I'm just trying to get a message from a guy I'm interested in!
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

I'm just trying to get a message from a guy I'm interested in!

--hide--
I agree with this!!! Lol!!!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I'm just trying to get a message from a guy I'm interested in! <...

--hide--

Aww, but you must have thought about it~ I think of my husband as "when" not "if" so he seems like a very real person to me, I have no problem daydreaming about everything we could do or see together- including a variety of weddings and proposals lol but that one^ is decidedly my fav heart

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I'm just trying to get a message from a guy I'm interested in! <...

--hide--

LOL. I know what you mean. laughing

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-583970 said: Not sure if this goes here or on another thread, but I thought it would be a fun :)I'v...

--hide--

Cave man like you. Cave want you. Marry cave man?

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Cave man like you. Cave want you. Marry cave man?
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Cave man like you. Cave want you. Marry cave man?

--hide--

Ahahahahahahahahaha I like your style! now that's to the point :P

|:E <-------my caveman face lol

Jan 4th 2013 new

I know a girl that did get engaged in adoration after they said the rosary :)

Posts 1 - 10 of 58