Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

OK. So, the lovely, talented and beautiful Nancy started this thread and it closed due to the thread hitting the limit of posts, but it seemed popular enough that I'm going to continue it.

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Dan-656122 said: OK. So, the lovely, talented and beautiful Nancy started this thread and it closed due to the thread hitting the ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

OK. So, the lovely, talented and beautiful Nancy started this thread and it closed due to the thread hitting the limit of posts, but it seemed popular enough that I'm going to continue it.

--hide--
Lol!!! You are so going to miss me... Lol!!!! Dan, Dan, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!!!!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: OK. So, the lovely, talented and beautiful Nancy started this thread and it closed due to the threa...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

--hide--
Smooth move, Dan!! Yeah Baby!!! wink wave

Jan 3rd 2013 new

OK, in the previous thread, Michelle 930023 said,

"Glow in the Dark?! Oh I've Never heard that one before!Actually though, I've come to grips with the fact that I'm as white as a white girl gets a long time ago, After wasting money at a tanner. lol

Yeah I can cook and I guess that means I can slice and dice too. Enjoy shooting guns. More of a baseball fan, but I do watch a bit of football. And I'm a bit Irish but more Scotish and German."

I say -- Gentlemen, here you go, Michelle is Irish, Scottish and German, she white and she glows in the dark, she can slice and dice, she cooks, shoots guns, is a baseball fan, but can hang with football watching. She's from Michigan. Guys, message her now!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol!!! You are so going to miss me... Lol!!!! Dan, Dan, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one ...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: Lol!!! You are so going to miss me... Lol!!!! Dan, Dan, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!!!!
--hide--

Truly, I will miss you Nancy. It's been so fun. Hopefully you'll get a last minute message.

Gentlemen, Nancy is available and waiting for a message. She slices, dices, cook, cleans, shoots guns, likes football, likes men, is educated and a babymaker.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Smooth move, Dan!! Yeah Baby!!!
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Smooth move, Dan!! Yeah Baby!!!

--hide--
Thank you, Linda. Gentlemen, Linda is available and waiting to hear from you. She slices, dices, dances, prances, blogs, forums, and is an all around cool chica. Message her.

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: OK. So, the lovely, talented and beautiful Nancy started this thread and it closed due to the threa...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

--hide--

I feel like this has become an auction house! laughing laughing
We'll start Nancy at one candlelight dinner! She's gonna be worth it, just one candlelight dinner, put in your bids, folks!

Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

--hide--

LOL... Yeah, I didn't get any good messages.

Jan 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Mary-583970 said: I feel like this has become an auction house! We'll start Nancy at one candlelight dinner! She...
(Quote) Mary-583970 said:

I feel like this has become an auction house!
We'll start Nancy at one candlelight dinner! She's gonna be worth it, just one candlelight dinner, put in your bids, folks!

--hide--
Lol!!! Oh my!!! I'm a cheap date apparently!!! Lol!!!
Jan 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Thank you, Linda. Gentlemen, Linda is available and waiting to hear from you. She slices, dices, da...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Thank you, Linda. Gentlemen, Linda is available and waiting to hear from you. She slices, dices, dances, prances, blogs, forums, and is an all around cool chica. Message her.

--hide--
So glad you didn't add "Babymaker" to my attributes. laughing laughing

Think we should tell the boys that I shoot guns?? However, I do rock a mean manicure while doing so. shhh wink

Posts 1 - 10 of 131