Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 4th 2013 new

Kathy,

I worked on a stroke floor for many years. The doctors don't like to have a low bp but they like it around 130 or 140's over 80's. The criteria changes all the time but I will be praying for the right combination of medication and for your wishes of continued progress. A calm enviornment helps and not too many visitors at one time. Music if that is what he likes or whatever is in his usual routine at home will help him too. Gentle range of motion to the affected side is sometimes soothing as well.

I will also be praying for you and your family as hospital life is wearing.

Eileen

Jan 4th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 4th 2013 new

Sending prayers, Kathy, that the doctors entrusted to his care will be able to get his blood pressure under control so he can start the healing process.
And prayers for you and your family, to remain positive, patient and prayerful as you wait for results. Praying rosary Praying

Jan 5th 2013 new

Prayers offered for health and for his and your peace of mind.

Jan 5th 2013 new

I just want to say thank you soooo much for praying for my dad. I really appreciate your kindness in doing this. My father's health is not the best. He has been sent home from the hospital with new medications. I hope that they help him and that his BP is down and he continues to progress. Thank you all for your prayers.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Praying hug Praying

Jan 5th 2013 new

God is the great Physician Prayingin Jesus's Name be made Whole.Amen

Posts 31 - 37 of 37