Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Jan 4th 2013 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are official...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list.

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--

Wonderful news Mary Ellen! And congratulations to Tom for success in the pursuit of happiness!
Jan 4th 2013 new
Congratulations and best wishes for the future. I am so happy for both of you.
Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are off...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list.

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--
Hey, MaryEllen -- how can you say this is a CM success story when we're about to lose 2 good members????? wink laughing hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Mary Ellen,Congratulations!! I am so very happy for you. It may have taken a long ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Mary Ellen,

Congratulations!!

I am so very happy for you. It may have taken a long time but it will be worth the wait. Since my time on CM, your presence has always been a positive one. You have made many people laugh and smile in your ME pub threads along with sound advice in the others.

I wish you and Tom God's greatest blessings with much joy, happiness and of course much love.

Leon

--hide--
Leon you are one of the kindest men I know. Thank you so much. I will miss this place but I am leaving for the greatest of reasons. biggrin heart

Jan 4th 2013 new

Thank you all for your well wishes and blessing. It means more to me than you could possible know.

Ray...I think you should run the pub from know on. wink Again, I will miss all of you very much. hug hug hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

Congratulations, Mary Ellen. I am very happy for you and Tom. heartbeat hersheyskiss hersheyskiss heartbeat hug

Jan 4th 2013 new

Congratulations MaryEllen and Tom. I wish the both of you all the best!

Jan 4th 2013 new

Woot! Woot! That's my girl!! Congrats again!

Jan 4th 2013 new

Congratulations, Mary Ellen and Tom. I wish you blessings on your life journey together. You are an inspiration to the rest of us CM'rs. clap

princess + knight-errant = heartbeat

Jan 5th 2013 new

Congratulations!
Keep us updated! We want pix!

Posts 31 - 40 of 75