Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

01/02/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart I understand being in close spaces. Heights also get me too, ugh. Anyway, Mary's idea would be great with the nighttime eye coverings and Xanax would make you feel sleepy and less anxious. When I had my lasik eye surgery it took me years to overcome the fear of having it, but after a Xanax, the fear vanished and I was totally relaxed and it went well.

Praying rosary theheart Prayers for a successful MRI and outcome!

And Wow Brian, you totally put your life in God's hand and I am glad your surgery and everything went successful for you. So brave and so young Praying

01/02/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

01/02/2013 new

Praying Praying hug

01/02/2013 new

Dear Connie, I thought I had it tough 14 days ago, undergoing surgery to remove and biopsy a "tumor" in the colon. I guess that and six nights in the hospital is nothing compared to what you are suffering from; and so I will be most happy to pray for you. I can't give advice to ease your apprehension about the MRI, but when you finish saying your Rosary, repeat three times, "St. Jude, pray for me." Do this every time you finish the Rosary.

Good luck to you. rosary

01/02/2013 new

rosary Praying theheart hug

01/02/2013 new

Praying Praying hug

01/03/2013 new

Praying theheart

01/05/2013 new

I'm sending out a warm thank you to all of you who are praying for me during my procedure. I will have this done on Jan.12th at 2:00. I will carry all your prayers with me into the booth and pray for a negative test result as well. Since I started taking the allegra the tinnetis has quieted down a lot. I am not dizzy anymore either with the new drug. I realize that taking prescribed meds aren't a good thing but in this case I have no choice. As a child I had kidney problems which eventually led to surgery. my nervousness stemmed from those health issues back then. some people just have issues with anxiety which stems from many circumstances within their lives. I do not let my anxiety get in my way of organizing events. I organized a reunion dinner for all the retired teachers who had worked at my school for the past 30 years. we had this dinner at the restaurant where my brother works as the General manager. everyone had such a good time then as a result there were many requests to have another one in the near future. I have a club page up on facebook for all the alumni and present staff to view photos of our events. I love getting people together who haven't seen others in many years. I think this type of gathering brings people together and renews our faith in the goodness of people in our world.

thank you all for your concerns and prayers for me during another event in my life that I'd rather not have to go through. It makes me very happy to feel the warmth you all have sent out through cyberspace to touch my life. I will pray for each and every one of you every night. you all are a blessing to me.

Connie

01/05/2013 new

God Bless Connie. Take courage! God is always with you, even in the MRI!

01/05/2013 new

just seconds before my Irodotomy lasar eye test was to begin, I backed out for fear of losing my eyesight. the doctor reassured me that only a few out of millions actually do lose their eyesight during this test so then I elected to have it done. I was so nervous though. beams of laser light were sent into each eye to make drainage holes to help my narrowing angles. It worked. I haven't gone blind or had an attack of that kind ever. I put all my trust in my opthamologist and in God and both came through for me.

I am going to buy an eye covering tomorrow, lavender scent which is calming in itself. thanks for the tips.

Posts 31 - 40 of 59