Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

March For Life - Jan 25th

01/03/2013 new

There is a distinct lack of DC area meetups, so with the MfL coming up, I was wondering if anybody who is planning on attending would like to get together before/after??

The rally is from 12-1:30 and then the march will begin at 1:30; there is also a youth rally and lectures from 2-5pm.

I know most people will be going with their church or RTL groups, but I will be taking myself, and thought maybe others might like to meet up over coffee (or beer?) or lunch (or dinner)? Maybe stop in to one of the gallaries, go shopping, or even head off to another part of town- I'm up for anything!

Would anyone be interested?

01/03/2013 new

If you are looking for something to do, come join us at St. Catherine Laboure Church for a vigil mass at 5pm, a holy hour at 6pm with the Franciscan Friars, followed by an awesome Catholic Underground by Matt Maher!! Pizza and drinks will be provided and the whole thing only costs $12!!! Check out the link for more info. If you need a place to stay, you can pay an additional $18 to stay over at the school, leave your car there, get breakfast, and a packed brown bag lunch for the march. How awesome!!!!

http://www.eventbrite.com

01/05/2013 new

I'll be there! biggrin I'm going with St. Joe's Parish in Toms River, NJ on a bus group. I can't wait. clap

cookiemonster United States Flag theheart Dove

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Megan-792062 said: If you are looking for something to do, come join us at St. Catherine Laboure Church for a vigil ...
(Quote) Megan-792062 said:

If you are looking for something to do, come join us at St. Catherine Laboure Church for a vigil mass at 5pm, a holy hour at 6pm with the Franciscan Friars, followed by an awesome Catholic Underground by Matt Maher!! Pizza and drinks will be provided and the whole thing only costs $12!!! Check out the link for more info. If you need a place to stay, you can pay an additional $18 to stay over at the school, leave your car there, get breakfast, and a packed brown bag lunch for the march. How awesome!!!!

http://www.eventbrite.com

--hide--

That sounds really awesome! I would like to join you guys for that :))) thanks for mentioning it!

01/06/2013 new
I am organizing a place to meet after the March, Mary. Stau tuned for details.

Andrew
Posts 1 - 5 of 5