Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share. laughing

What are you grateful for?

01/05/2013 new

Let me just clarify - my sister and HER kiddos!! My niece & nephews!

01/05/2013 new

Hi, Melanie.

Being able to help out family is definitely a true blessing I'm most grateful to share as well; BUT, I swear the first thing that popped into my head is I never have to make sure the toilet seat is down! laughing laughing Peace, Maricela

01/05/2013 new
I can drink straight out of the milk carton, I can double dip my carrots in the ranch dressing, I do not have to check with anyone if I want to buy those rocking cool boots . . . or a new car.
01/05/2013 new
I am grateful for being able to be a caregiver for my 89 year old mother so I can keep her at home. I have to also say that as a single person, I do enjoy a degree of independence, although I consider myself a social person.
01/05/2013 new

I like having the bed to myself at night, and getting to make it first thing in the morning. Getting to decorate in my style. Being able to spontaniously go out with friends.

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I could...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Here's mine: my single status has allowed me to help my sister & kiddos in ways I couldn't have if married. And I've got a bag of chocolate peppermit candies in my fridge I don't have to share.

What are you grateful for?

--hide--
The freedom! thou sometimes I feel I need a woman to keep me in line laughing

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I can drink straight out of the milk carton, I can double dip my carrots in the ranch dressing, I do no...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I can drink straight out of the milk carton, I can double dip my carrots in the ranch dressing, I do not have to check with anyone if I want to buy those rocking cool boots . . . or a new car.
--hide--

Here! Here! ...and don't forget snoring minus the "elbow to the ribs".

01/05/2013 new

Less laundry.

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Less laundry.
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Less laundry.

--hide--

...and freedom to volunteer and donate when and where I want.

Posts 1 - 10 of 87