Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

01/04/2013 new
i can't believe this song thread is six months going... scratchchin scratchchin boggled
01/04/2013 new
The Christmas Scale -

www.youtube.com
01/05/2013 new

cheap trick .... 'the flame' whenever you need a place to lay your head upon.... Bow clap Bow wherever you go i'll be with you... rose

01/05/2013 new

gotta take a little time....'i want to know what love is' www.youtube.com Bow Bow Bow rose

01/05/2013 new

'midnight blue'.... lou gramm www.youtube.com rose

01/05/2013 new

written by patrick swayze for his wife, lisa.... www.youtube.com 'she's like the wind' just a fool to believe...cool rose

01/05/2013 new

lisa & patrick...dancing together....they danced together since their teens... watching them is so beautiful to me, patrick was just so connected to her & the music...heart

www.youtube.com Bow clap Bow clap Bow clap rose

01/05/2013 new

this song is dedicated to those who have gone before me...i miss you...you are a part of my heart...and the lyrics just speak volumes to me
sad heart hug sad rose (this time of year is really tough)...grandma, dad, nelson, karen, john (my music man) i love you

www.youtube.com rose

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 198 of 198