Hobby Lobby has taken a stand,based upon their religious principles, Hobby Lobby will be subject to paying a fine of 1.3 million a day because they refuse to provide abortions and the morning after pill as part of their health insurance. I hope you will join me TOMORROW, JANUARY 5, 2O13 and shop at Hobby Lobby even if you don't need anything at Hobby Lobby.
Everyone has talked about the moral and religious issues with the HHS mandate, but Hobby Lobby is willing to pay a huge price to take a stand which will have long term implications for religious freedom in American.
Below is some information I copied from thebrennerbrief.com<.
Dubbed Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day, everyone is encouraged to shop Hobby Lobby on Saturday either at a store near you or on Hobby Lobby’s website.
The Facebook event says:
On Saturday, January 5th, all Americans who value freedom of religion and oppose the HHS Mandate’s unfair impositions upon religious individuals and corporate entities are called upon to show their support for Hobby Lobby by shopping either at their local retail Hobby Lobby store or online.
PLEASE SHARE THIS EVENT WIDELY!
The story until now:
• September 12, 2012: Hobby Lobby files suit against Kathleen Sabelius and the US Department of Health and Human Services in US District Court for Western District of Oklahoma. They are represented by the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty.
• November 19, 2012: District Judge Joe Heaton rules that privately owned companies such as Hobby Lobby are not exempt from the HHS Mandate on religious grounds because these enterprises do not possess the same religious rights as individuals and religious organizations do.
• December 20, 2012: The US Court of Appeals in Denver rules against Hobby Lobby on the same grounds as the lower court; the Green family vows to appeal to the US Supreme Court.
• December 26, 2012: Justice Sonia Sotomayor rejects an emergency request for injunction that would allow Hobby Lobby temporary exemption from the HHS Mandate pending the hearing of their full case before the high court.
• December 27, 2012: Hobby Lobby’s attorneys announce that the chain plans to defy the Mandate which will take effect January 1st, potentially costing the chain (which employs 13,000) hundreds of millions of dollars in fines by the time their case is finally decided.
You may respond on the Facebook event, or just visit a local Hobby Lobby store on your own.
This is an inspiring story of what conservatives can do when we band together and stand up for our principles and beliefs! Please support Hobby Lobby on Saturday to demonstrate your appreciation for their taking the lead in this fight against ObamaCare‘s repressive, anti-religious mandates.
Please share this with your friends, family, neighbors, associates and within your social media circles so that people know about Hobby Lobby Appreciation Day and attend, even if they do not connect with the Facebook event. Together, we can help make an impact and support Hobby Lobby’s decision to stand up for its religious freedoms.