Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 5th 2013 new
Daniel buddy, your son is in my prayers right now. Asking the intercession of St. Joseph, protector of the Holy Family. May St. Joseph the worker also be there for you in your needs at work. God bless buddy.
Jan 5th 2013 new
I am also calling on St. Blaise for your son, since he has an ailment of the throat. St. Blaise we ask your powerful intercession for Daniel's healing. Amen.
Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: I am also calling on St. Blaise for your son, since he has an ailment of the throat. St. Blaise we ask yo...
(Quote) John-746882 said: I am also calling on St. Blaise for your son, since he has an ailment of the throat. St. Blaise we ask your powerful intercession for Daniel's healing. Amen.
--hide--

John, thank you for reminding me that it was St. Blaise who had the ailment of the throat. I was trying so hard to remember.

I hope your sister is getting much better theheart

Jan 5th 2013 new

God's blessing for little daniel Praying

Jan 5th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 5th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 10th 2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need another recons...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Daniel had to have another procedure today to correct a chronic airway obstruction. He may need another reconstruction of his trachea depending on how he heals from this procedure.

I also need prayers for my boss who has never been sympathetic about giving my time off to take care of my son. Let's pray and lift this up to God and let him deal with this instead of me stewing over the situation.

Thank you so much for your support, and I love you guys!

--hide--

Praying Daniel keep us updated Hope Daniel is doing better rosary
Posts 31 - 38 of 38