Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Still having a party. boggled eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

Come join us.

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! :martini: :martini: :martini:

Jan 5th 2013 new

first! beer

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: first!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

first!

--hide--
Rootbeer all around for Michael. wave

Jan 5th 2013 new

and thirst, I'm havin' a brand new A&W Root Beer 10! beer ... only 10 calories... far fewer than the frozen pizza I just ate embarassed

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: and thirst, I'm havin' a brand new A&W Root Beer 10! ... only 10 calories... far few...

and thirst, I'm havin' a brand new A&W Root Beer 10! ... only 10 calories... far fewer than the frozen pizza I just ate

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingpizza sounds good though. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new

3-0 after the first quarter, Vikings hyper ... but with the Packers cheese on the "one inch" line irked
I better have another Root Beer beer

Jan 5th 2013 new

Ok should we take bets as to whether or not I can get the 1558 posts I need to leave CM in March at 50,000 posts??? eyepopping laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: 3-0 after the first quarter, Vikings ... but with the Packers on the "one inch" line <...

3-0 after the first quarter, Vikings ... but with the Packers on the "one inch" line
I better have another Root Beer

--hide--
here you go. beerStay hydrated my freind. This could be a nail biter. eyepopping laughing wide eyed laughing laughing

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: here you go. Stay hydrated my freind. This could be a nail biter.
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

here you go. Stay hydrated my freind. This could be a nail biter.

--hide--

oh, no shocked ... they reviewed the play during the commercial, and the Packers scored irked

make that Root Beer a double beer beer

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Ok should we take bets as to whether or not I can get the 1558 posts I need to leave CM in Ma...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Ok should we take bets as to whether or not I can get the 1558 posts I need to leave CM in March at 50,000 posts???

--hide--

do they give you a special angel for 50,000 posts? They should angel

Posts 1 - 10 of 200