Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 5th 2013 new

Drinking milk right out of the carton is GREAT. I do it often, although I will never admit it. Not having to share my TV time or explain my choice of foreign movies on a Sunday afternoon. Turning lights off afte someone else. Decorating my new home in my taste. Dinner dishes, but on the other hand, would love to cook for someone.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Being able to jump into my car or climb into a plane and go wherever I want, whenever I want.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Oh -- can I call it 'being single' when I still have three kids at home???

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: Here! Here! ...and don't forget snoring minus the "elbow to the ribs". <...
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

Here! Here! ...and don't forget snoring minus the "elbow to the ribs".

--hide--

No complaints in the morning about keeping someone awake all night either rolling eyes biggrin

Jan 5th 2013 new

I'd say watching my television shows, but I don't have a TV! Like several people said, it is nice to have the opportunity to have a deep prayer life. And, there are never any disagreements! Though I would love to have one if that meant I have someone in my life!

Jan 5th 2013 new

On being able to have the opportunity to date someone freely.

Jan 5th 2013 new

The single life definitely gives us more flexibility in making our decisions on how to spend our time/money/resources....there's never any arguments. wink

Jan 5th 2013 new
Hmm well for 1 I can eat what I want when I want. Makes regular meals easy. I can sleep with the window cracked even in winter and not get the cold shoulder. And I certianly dont miss the yelling. But there are things I do miss. But thats for another thread.
Jan 5th 2013 new

wave No Kidding...! I'm with ya sister! OR...have a man try to tell me something for my own good; already knowing he really doesn't know what he's talking about, lol!

Jan 5th 2013 new

eyepopping

oh my goodness Tim, you should never have to listen to anyone yelling...at you or anything!

Posts 21 - 30 of 87