Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found or unavailable

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Jan 5th 2013 new

Oh the very best to the both of you.... rose rose rose

But I'm also sorry to see your pub go as you brought such a light & joyful spirit to CM... *sniff* Maybe you could bequeath it to another member... Ray.... Was that you she nominated? clap clap clap

Jan 5th 2013 new

WWJtBS? "He must increase, but I must decrease." And so, for the 'increase' of these blessed two, CM must decrease.

For a short while anyways.

Or sump'n like that.

Jan 5th 2013 new

Awe thank you all so very much. hug Praying hug Praying hug Praying I do hope someone will take over the pub. I had great fun there and made many life long friends in there. But after March when my subcription runs out a for sale sign will go up as I will no longer be a member. CM has done what I needed it to do. heart rose rose rose

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list. Tom-779347 and I are off...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Time for Donna to update the CM engaged and Married list.

Tom-779347 and I are officially engaged. He proposed on New Years eve. We met back in April and he is the most wonderful man in the world. So all my CM freinds keep the faith. With patience and Gods good grace CM does work. We are hoping for a May wedding but that will depend on the availability of the Church. Please pray for us my friends as we go along this journey together. I truly thought God had not intended this for me and believed this was not in the cards when God placed Tom in my path and love abounds. God truly does work in wonderous ways. I will still be posting here until my subscription runs out in March. I will miss you all when I finally have to leave.

--hide--

clap
Congratulations.. what a nice way to start the New year !!!! May God continue to bless your relationship. Praying hug theheart

Kathleen

Jan 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Congratulations.. what a nice way to start the New year !!!! May God continue to bl...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Congratulations.. what a nice way to start the New year !!!! May God continue to bless your relationship.

Kathleen

--hide--
Thank you so much Kathleen. I am very happy.

Jan 5th 2013 new

This is such happy news, MaryEllen! Congratulations to you and Tom!!! rose cupid cloudnine

Jan 6th 2013 new

clap clap clapSO very happy for you and Tom, Mary Ellen! Your positive attitude is something I've always admired - even when you were dealing with some unpleasant bumps in the road. Your patience paid off, your prayers were answered, and your future looks wonderful. Congratulations! I agree with Susie - this gives the rest of us hope. Praying crossfingers heart

Jan 6th 2013 new

Congratulations Mary Ellen. Soooo happy for you and Tom !! God bless !!

Jan 6th 2013 new
Congratulations to you both for a lifetime of happiness!
Jan 6th 2013 new

biggrin Congratulations to you MaryEllen & Tom...it is great to hear success stories...encourages hope...will keep you both in prayer.

Posts 41 - 50 of 75