Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

01/05/2013 new

Drinking milk right out of the carton is GREAT. I do it often, although I will never admit it. Not having to share my TV time or explain my choice of foreign movies on a Sunday afternoon. Turning lights off afte someone else. Decorating my new home in my taste. Dinner dishes, but on the other hand, would love to cook for someone.

01/05/2013 new

Being able to jump into my car or climb into a plane and go wherever I want, whenever I want.

01/05/2013 new

Oh -- can I call it 'being single' when I still have three kids at home???

01/05/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: Here! Here! ...and don't forget snoring minus the "elbow to the ribs". <...
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

Here! Here! ...and don't forget snoring minus the "elbow to the ribs".

--hide--

No complaints in the morning about keeping someone awake all night either rolling eyes biggrin

01/05/2013 new

I'd say watching my television shows, but I don't have a TV! Like several people said, it is nice to have the opportunity to have a deep prayer life. And, there are never any disagreements! Though I would love to have one if that meant I have someone in my life!

01/05/2013 new

On being able to have the opportunity to date someone freely.

01/05/2013 new

The single life definitely gives us more flexibility in making our decisions on how to spend our time/money/resources....there's never any arguments. wink

01/05/2013 new
Hmm well for 1 I can eat what I want when I want. Makes regular meals easy. I can sleep with the window cracked even in winter and not get the cold shoulder. And I certianly dont miss the yelling. But there are things I do miss. But thats for another thread.
01/05/2013 new

wave No Kidding...! I'm with ya sister! OR...have a man try to tell me something for my own good; already knowing he really doesn't know what he's talking about, lol!

01/05/2013 new

eyepopping

oh my goodness Tim, you should never have to listen to anyone yelling...at you or anything!

Posts 21 - 30 of 87