Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Emotigram suggestion

Jan 6th 2013 new

CM gets hammered a lot by newcomers who are frustrated that they are reaching out to other people with emotigrams, but not getting a reply. The problem isn't with the emotigram method. The problem is with the education of the new member.

In the introduction to how to use CM, have a statement that says that when someone doesn't reply after 3 days, "be aware that they may be away from their computer or not be interested."

I think a statement like this will go a long way toward reducing the customer service complaints about newcomers sending out messages and not getting replies, then getting frustrated.

It is much the same in sales: we reach out, we don't get a reply and we move on. Or, someone comes back later and says, hey, I got the message and I'm interested. Either way, no harm done after sending the initial message.

Jan 6th 2013 new
Thanks John. Actually, I just did the same thing. I hadn't checked in for a few days and I had a message waiting for me...
Posts 1 - 2 of 2