Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jan 6th 2013 new

Does this shock you?Not me.Nothing shocks me in this world anymore. rolling eyes

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Does this shock you?Not me.Nothing shocks me in this world anymore.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Does this shock you?Not me.Nothing shocks me in this world anymore.

--hide--
No it doesn't shock me- it would take a lot to do that at my age. Just disappointed in some of my fellow earthlings.

Jan 6th 2013 new

In his address to the cardinals, the Pope did not directly reference "gay marriage" or "homosexuality" at all. Rather, he defended the Church's understanding of sexuality and "the true structure of the family, made up of father, mother, and child."

there they go again!
Jan 6th 2013 new
This is a perfect example of why Americas founding fathers put a constitutional republic in place instead of an unstructured democracy. The Constitution and Bill of Rights is the only thing that protects a minority population from the madness of the crowds and corrupt politicians.
Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: In his address to the cardinals, the Pope d...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

In his address to the cardinals, the Pope did not directly reference "gay marriage" or "homosexuality" at all. Rather, he defended the Church's understanding of sexuality and "the true structure of the family, made up of father, mother, and child."

there they go again!

--hide--
How anyone can interpret the Holy Father's words as hate speech is beyond comprehension.

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: www.ewtn.com
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

www.ewtn.com

--hide--

This is pretty consistent with the left wing agenda. After reading Kitty Werthmann's storey about living under Hitler in Austria, I have begun thinking America is close, if not there. I've posted the facebook address below. Her story is all over the Internet. She is also included as being watched by Right Wing Watch.

www.rightwingwatch.orgkitty-werthmann

www.facebook.com

Sad times, here in America. Wonder what our bishops will be doing?

- Elizabeth
Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Grant-863644 said: This is a perfect example of why Americas founding fathers put a constitutional republic in place instea...
(Quote) Grant-863644 said: This is a perfect example of why Americas founding fathers put a constitutional republic in place instead of an unstructured democracy. The Constitution and Bill of Rights is the only thing that protects a minority population from the madness of the crowds and corrupt politicians.
--hide--

Unfortunately, Grant, the protections that we understand in the Constitution and Bill of Rights have been watered down in practice by the liberal left who right now are in power.

- Elizabeth

Jan 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: This is pretty consistent with the left wing agenda. After reading Kitty Werthmann...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

This is pretty consistent with the left wing agenda. After reading Kitty Werthmann's storey about living under Hitler in Austria, I have begun thinking America is close, if not there. I've posted the facebook address below. Her story is all over the Internet. She is also included as being watched by Right Wing Watch.

www.rightwingwatch.orgkitty-werthmann

www.facebook.com

Sad times, here in America. Wonder what our bishops will be doing?

- Elizabeth

--hide--
There's a Peter Heck on Right Wing Watch's list, I thought for a moment they misspelled my name, but no such luck. Woulda been in good company!

Posts 1 - 9 of 9