Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: Someone named Bob 59786, age 27, made a similar error, although she wasn't overweght at...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Someone named Bob 59786, age 27, made a similar error, although she wasn't overweght at all = 5'6", 123 lbs, size 10 dress. She, in reality, had all I needed in a wife, but I was too dumb to recognize that.

Saw an article today that those of us who botch excellent relationships - many don't recognize that until middle age which begins at age 45.

--hide--

Sweet, I'm not middle aged yet wink There is still time... But Bob, 5'6", 123 lbs is probably a size 4 wink

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Spinster? That is actualy so ridiculous that it is funny.
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Spinster? That is actualy so ridiculous that it is funny.

--hide--

That's the destination some (male and female) perpetually single people stride towards with implacable determination.

Being on a dating site is merely a ruse. A foxhole. It's so they can tell their anxious mothers "I'm working on it" when in actuality the last thing they want is to share their lives with anyone except a cat or dog.

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: That's the destination some (male and female) perpetually single people stride t...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

That's the destination some (male and female) perpetually single people stride towards with implacable determination.

Being on a dating site is merely a ruse. A foxhole. It's so they can tell their anxious mothers "I'm working on it" when in actuality the last thing they want is to share their lives with anyone except a cat or dog.

--hide--
laughing laughing laughingDavid, you may be on to something there!

Jan 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Celia-821539 said: If you don't like the topic, you can simply not read it or post. I think we all have that optio...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

If you don't like the topic, you can simply not read it or post. I think we all have that option. I hope your day is going O.K. I am assuming maybe it was a rough day or something, otherwise, surely you would not use the phrase "shut up" to anyone here. I have never noticed you to say anything like that before, so I hope nothing is wrong.

--hide--

Oh that's just David, he's my emotional boyfriend so he's frustrated. Bwhahahahaha

laughing

(David, please make sure your girlfriend knows I was just kiddin) wave
Jan 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Bob-59786 said: . . . middle age which begins at age 45.
(Quote) Bob-59786 said: . . . middle age which begins at age 45.

--hide--

What? eyebrow Middle age begins at 45? faint
Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: What? Middle age begins at 45?
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

What? Middle age begins at 45?
--hide--
It does? Now what will I do!shocked hissyfit laughing laughing laughing

Jan 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: It does? Now what will I do!
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

It does? Now what will I do!

--hide--

Curses . . . They lied to us Bernard! We were supposed to live forever and never grow old!
Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Oh that's just David, he's my emotional boyfriend so he's frustrated. Bwhahahahaha ...

Oh that's just David, he's my emotional boyfriend so he's frustrated. Bwhahahahaha

(David, please make sure your girlfriend knows I was just kiddin)
--hide--

Arrgghhhh!!!!

You are the most frustrating emotional girlfriend ever!!! faint

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Curses . . . They lied to us Bernard! We were supposed to live forever and never grow old!

Curses . . . They lied to us Bernard! We were supposed to live forever and never grow old!
--hide--

This from someone who just rounded a HUGE corner age-wise. scratchchin

Jan 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: What? Middle age begins at 45?

What? Middle age begins at 45?
--hide--

What hoo-hah. I always thought that middle age began somewhere in the larte 30's. Which means that you and I are on the far side of middle age - hardly new arrivals.

But the best thing is that I love being in my 50's. It's liberating.

Posts 31 - 40 of 69