Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Is this true? HOW is this set up?

If so, or if we remove them from our matches, then browse them later, can they see that?

Jan 7th 2013 new

Both parties are "matched" at the same time, so if someone shows-up as a match for you then you will also show-up as a match for them as well.

theheart

Jan 7th 2013 new

This is not want I am asking and I hope Admin can set me straight on this.

Jan 8th 2013 new

The first time that you view a match, by clicking on "Reveal" while the photo is still blurry, no notification will be sent. This applies even if you select "Yes", "No" or "Unsure" to indicate whether or not you are interested in the match.

If you view the profile again, the second view will generate a view notification.

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: The first time that you view a match, by clicking on "Reveal" while the photo is still...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

The first time that you view a match, by clicking on "Reveal" while the photo is still blurry, no notification will be sent. This applies even if you select "Yes", "No" or "Unsure" to indicate whether or not you are interested in the match.

If you view the profile again, the second view will generate a view notification.

--hide--

Thank you Debbie!

Jan 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: The first time that you view a match, by clicking on "Reveal" while the photo is still...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

--hide--

Interesting to know, thanks! I would have thought any view, even when a first "blurry" view, would generate a notification. Thus, if somebody from my "matches" shows up as a view, it means she went back to my profile and took a second look? ok!

Mar 30th 2013 new

So is it true then that every time I view a profile, it shows up on their Viewed Me notification?

Mar 30th 2013 new

Is there any way to tell WHEN a person browsed you?

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Is there any way to tell WHEN a person browsed you?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Is there any way to tell WHEN a person browsed you?

--hide--

Only the date, as far as I can tell...

Posts 1 - 9 of 9