Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

This is very early notice. Just wondered if anyone has or plans to attend this event. theheart willingly if I be able to attend. Since, this year I am only able to attend only on Saturday. rosary

Jan 7th 2013 new

I apologize for the misspelling.... theheart Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA rosary

Jan 11th 2013 new

Hi Genie. wave

Too bad I am the first and only responding to this event. I love the Spring and would love to take the drive up to MA. I'll keep checking back to see if others respond. theheart

PS: Thanks for posting it.

Jan 12th 2013 new

Hi Nilda,

theheart Thank you for your interest. I will keep you inform as we get closer to Divine Mercy Sunday. It is spiritual fullfilling and moving outdoor service and visiting the church on this pilgrimage. rosary

Feb 3rd 2013 new

FYI ~ the picture in my profile of the statue taking during last year Divine Mercy Saturday 2012 at the entrance of Divine Mercy National Shrine located in Stockbridge, MA, thedivinemercy.org

FYI ~ the picture of Our Lady of Fatima was Her International visit in Boston, MA 2012, www.pilgrimvirginstatue.com

theheart May they bring you many graces rosary rose

Mar 27th 2013 new

novena Divine Mercy begins on March 29

Mar 31st 2013 new

The weather is permitting so I will be going. If you plan to go let me know so we can meet.

Apr 5th 2013 new

I am getting ready to head Stockbridge... Blessed Mother and God shining Saturday... thank you so much.....

Apr 5th 2013 new

theheart Blessed Mother and God thank you for the flowers today and everything you have abundantly given us..... theheart rosary rose rose rose rosary theheart

Apr 7th 2013 new

I just read this now, never read forums, or I would have joined you there. Today Sunday I have a confirmation party so I could not go to Stockbridge.

I am leaving for the Divine Mercy service soon, a few local churches have services.

God bless

Posts 1 - 10 of 10