Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

This is very early notice. Just wondered if anyone has or plans to attend this event. theheart willingly if I be able to attend. Since, this year I am only able to attend only on Saturday. rosary

01/07/2013 new

I apologize for the misspelling.... theheart Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA rosary

01/11/2013 new

Hi Genie. wave

Too bad I am the first and only responding to this event. I love the Spring and would love to take the drive up to MA. I'll keep checking back to see if others respond. theheart

PS: Thanks for posting it.

01/12/2013 new

Hi Nilda,

theheart Thank you for your interest. I will keep you inform as we get closer to Divine Mercy Sunday. It is spiritual fullfilling and moving outdoor service and visiting the church on this pilgrimage. rosary

02/03/2013 new

FYI ~ the picture in my profile of the statue taking during last year Divine Mercy Saturday 2012 at the entrance of Divine Mercy National Shrine located in Stockbridge, MA, thedivinemercy.org

FYI ~ the picture of Our Lady of Fatima was Her International visit in Boston, MA 2012, www.pilgrimvirginstatue.com

theheart May they bring you many graces rosary rose

03/27/2013 new

novena Divine Mercy begins on March 29

03/31/2013 new

The weather is permitting so I will be going. If you plan to go let me know so we can meet.

04/05/2013 new

I am getting ready to head Stockbridge... Blessed Mother and God shining Saturday... thank you so much.....

04/05/2013 new

theheart Blessed Mother and God thank you for the flowers today and everything you have abundantly given us..... theheart rosary rose rose rose rosary theheart

04/07/2013 new

I just read this now, never read forums, or I would have joined you there. Today Sunday I have a confirmation party so I could not go to Stockbridge.

I am leaving for the Divine Mercy service soon, a few local churches have services.

God bless

Posts 1 - 10 of 10